Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pascal Groß the raumdeuter

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I had a dream last night that Pascal had been signed on loan by Palace for the rest of the season (serious). I was gutted obviously, but I was telling people 'I always thought he was too slow to fit into RDZ's system'. Thank god dreams are full of utter horsesh*t nonsense.
So Charlize Theron isn’t coming over tonight ?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Pascal is making it look like we should have held back a few tracksuits on the Gary Hart deal :lolol:

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
The word legend is overused in football but there is no doubt in my mind he is an absolute all time club legend.

In his sixth season for us in the premier league and still scoring and assisting. The goals are so often crucial as well, this season alone his goals have won us three games.

For me the other element that makes him a true legend is the memories he has given us. Just off the top of my head I can think of:

-our first ever premier league goals
- that goal against Man U to keep us up
- the goal against Newcastle in the second season to secure a crucial point towards staying up
- the last minute equaliser against Liverpool
- His double at old Trafford
- His goal against West Ham last season to secure best ever finish
- the fourth against Chelsea!!

Over 50 goals and assists for £3m. I will say it again, legend.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
And rightly so. Disgraceful behaviour.
Yup. Was pretty much the point I made:
pascalgross.jpg

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
And rightly so. Disgraceful behaviour.
And all understated, at the end of a game you won't know what he did except for running the side in the midfield or snuffing out an opposing player,

Oh and popping up with a cheeky goal now and then...

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
He's the (bargain) gift that keeps on giving. Possibly my favourite ever Albion player.

I'm still not sure about the specifics of how/why he agreed a new contract for this season, but I'm DELIGHTED he didn't head back to Germany. His contribution has been invaluable - especially, I would imagine, when it came to the managerial shenanigans. A cool head who we will miss when he's gone!

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Yet never mentioned in the 'Brighton best ever player' ..... Todays goal was brilliant , how the f *** did he score

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here