[Albion] Pascal Groß the raumdeuter

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Great news.

One of my favourite players. If he had pace, he’d have a 100 caps for Germany, arguably one of our most intelligent players.

Would be lovely to see him at the World Cup!

If he had been doing what he's been doing at Brighton but in a bigger club I doubt he'd never get a cap.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It makes sense if the rest of the squad is going to keep getting younger.

I loves the fella and much like this season I'll defend him, on here, with gusto.
Can't help thinking I'll be back there again, soon enough.

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
My favourite player of our premier league era. So versatile and still contributing with goals, assists and creating chances. He has provided us some of the most iconic moments of the last five seasons, the first Premier league goals, the man United winner to stay up. The Newcastle goal to essentially keep us up, the wonderful third against Man U in May and even the goal against West Ham that secured our highest ever finish.

He is massively underrated by some on here which is a shame as he should go down as one of our finest players.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
My favourite player of our premier league era. So versatile and still contributing with goals, assists and creating chances. He has provided us some of the most iconic moments of the last five seasons, the first Premier league goals, the man United winner to stay up. The Newcastle goal to essentially keep us up, the wonderful third against Man U in May and even the goal against West Ham that secured our highest ever finish.

He is massively underrated by some on here which is a shame as he should go down as one of our finest players.

Very well said sir. And I totally agree.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Would be lovely to see him at the World Cup!

If he had been doing what he's been doing at Brighton but in a bigger club I doubt he'd never get a cap.

Spot on.

Klopp was ‘allegedly’ interested towards the end of his first season as well…… but who knows.

I think GP handles him well, and although he does get isolated if wide, there is no doubt he can spot a pass, and his stamina is incredible.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Yup.

scooter1

How soon is now?
At times his lack of pace and the way he has controlled play has driven me mad, and I’ve openly said that I thought his time with us was up, but I’ve been proved well wrong and he still has a part to play in our future. Fair play Mr Gross, you’ve earned the contract with it my humble apologies

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
EPL appearances

Lewis Dunk 172
Pascal Gross 155
Solly March 142
Matty Ryan 121
Shane Duffy 109

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
The brains of the outfit. Great news.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Spot on.

Klopp was ‘allegedly’ interested towards the end of his first season as well…… but who knows.

I think GP handles him well, and although he does get isolated if wide, there is no doubt he can spot a pass, and his stamina is incredible.

Hasenhuettl at Southampton was known to be a great fan, too.

Jimmy Grimble

Terrible news for all those who don’t understand football.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Years ago I recall some analysis of the greatest players, where top coaches commented that they often find space and the ball by not moving. Leaving unnecessary runs to lesser players.

I guess that goes alongside “let the ball do the work”.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports