Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pascal Groß the raumdeuter

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Our first PL signing? Our first PL scorer. Will be missed. Goodbye and Thankyou Pascal.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
A fabulous footballer. If his legs were as fast as his (football) brain and feet - he'd have never played for us. To crank up the hyperbole, if a PL time machine existed, put him and Murray from 2017/18 at the top end of our current team - we'd be challenging for top FOUR. One of Potter's few mistakes is not (always) playing Pascal further up the pitch.

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012
Hopefully there’s a announcement before Sunday, he deserves the best send off we can give….. I’ll be sad to see him go but understand that missing family must be extremely hard, he will be a huge void to fill but I’m sure the club have it under control….

Pascal thanks for the memories and all the best in your future, we will forever be welcomed at the Amex

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
I think he's off.. and as much as I like him and certainly would not be upset if he hung around for a couple more years I think we are moving on from Pascal.. I hope that does not sound in anyway derogatory.

He was amazing against United. If a team lets us and Pascal play then he is going to do that to the opposition.

I believe McAllister's real emergence this season has ensured Gross moves on

If Pascal stays I don't see much game time for him, certainly not as much as he would like.

Im sure a few years in Germany would be ideal for him,

So I'm going to say it now, Thanks for the memories Pascal, you will always be fondly remembered by me :)

I agree, a complete legend but probably time. He's had a real Indian summer these last couple of months but for most of the season he's been a bit of the standards of the rest of the side. We will do nothing but wish him well, and absolutely a critical signing who was one if the most important elements in us making the step up to Premier league football

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Reports surfacing in Germany this morning that he’s agreed terms with Bremen.

Going to savour those last Gross turns on Sunday.

No surprise but

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! [emoji24]

A crumb of comfort is that I think Mac Allister can become the new Groß he has very similar attributes.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Hopefully announced before Sunday so he can get a proper send off !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here