Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pascal Groß the raumdeuter

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I’m not his biggest plan but he played well tonight.

Just out of interest:-

What does he have to have done/do in order to increase your fandom of the £3m footballer, with 15 goals, 25 assists and second only to KdB in attacking intent, Brighton midfielder?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Just out of interest:-

What does he have to have done/do in order to increase your fandom of the £3m footballer, with 15 goals, 25 assists and second only to KdB in attacking intent, Brighton midfielder?
Some fans are blinded by their wanting of him to run faster :shrug:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
You have taken a sentence of mine and used it out of context to suit your rhetoric

I questioned if he had had Covid
Seems he has ,which explains his absence from the team recently
Suggesting Perhaps this was a contributing factor in his performance?
He was certainly out of sorts compared to his usual levels to which I alluded
I questioned his selection also, after the time out it seemed an odd pick for me
The blowing out his arse comment was an observation not a criticism

Fair enough, I was just picking out comments that I thought sounded a bit like a knee-jerk reaction to someone who has a) been a great servant and who b) is on the fringes of a fully-fit squad, but still does a job when required. To be fair, there's probably more positive ways to make that sort of observation, but I see what you mean.

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
After the Palace game this thread made for depressing reading. Pascal has contributed so much and one pressure penalty miss in a game which we largely dominated was enough to send the reactionary impatient types into a spin.

Pascal had a great game last night. His passing, awareness and reading of the game is still excellent. He gets stuck in, puts a shift in and he cares about the team. When our time is up it should be beneficial for both parties to move on and he should receive the highest praise universally from the club and supporters. He may yet have another season in him as part of the squad even if he plays less of a role in PL games.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
When was the last time he delivered a decent corner?
Needs to move on end of season

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here