Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pascal Groß the raumdeuter

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Veltman at times was marking 3 pacey players, Gross bless him is slower than ever. Our one achilles heel in the first half.

Lamptey/Veltman makes so much sense.

An invaluable player for us in his time, he’ll always be a hero, but the team’s evolving nicely, so

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Other than the penalty he was alright. No need for all the dramatic farewells and ****offs.

Interesting. Is that what you saw from your seat? Remind me where you sit again?

Absolutely love what he has done for the club and a vital part of keeping us in the PL for the past seasons. But he's got even slower (didn't think that was possible) and the game just passed him by.

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
Tonight was the first time I felt his time is up just seemed off the pace of the game and not putting a lot of effort in - great servant to the club but probably time to move on.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Strange game for him. Very frustrating. His defending was awful, he was no where near anybody. He had a ton of lead in his boots, playing like a 60 yo. His penalty was awful (cannot understand why he was the designated taker for this game, bizarre choice). I couldn't wait for him to be subbed (I was really not expecting him to come out 2nd half he was so bad). But he did put in at least 3 quality balls, all from which we coulda & shoulda scored.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Interesting. Is that what you saw from your seat? Remind me where you sit again?

Absolutely love what he has done for the club and a vital part of keeping us in the PL for the past seasons. But he's got even slower (didn't think that was possible) and the game just passed him by.

Yes. My couch.

Amexarmadillo

Dec 22, 2021
Other than the penalty he was alright. No need for all the dramatic farewells and ****offs.

Those of us in the ground were able to see how poor his positioning and defensive work off the ball was tonight. Penalty was a horror show too. Paschal has been a great servant but his time is up.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
He was covered in moss, he’s so bloody slow

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Just got home after the absolute shambles getting out the ground tonight, one of my kids was properly scared round the east stand, anyway that’s for another thread and an email to Barber tomorrow.

Anyway - Gross - **** my life. As soon as the team was announced I just knew he’d be at the centre of at least one major cock up which would cost us, he managed it twice. Fantastic servant and he goes with major thanks BUT he’s finished at this level. Why can’t Potter see that?
I think he was about to get hooked when Lallana went down injured and they changed it.
Honestly he’s a waste of a shirt now. It’s a shame as I don’t want to remember him like this.
Cost us 2 points tonight.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Just got home after the absolute shambles getting out the ground tonight, one of my kids was properly scared round the east stand, anyway that’s for another thread and an email to Barber tomorrow.

Anyway - Gross - **** my life. As soon as the team was announced I just knew he’d be at the centre of at least one major cock up which would cost us, he managed it twice. Fantastic servant and he goes with major thanks BUT he’s finished at this level. Why can’t Potter see that?
I think he was about to get hooked when Lallana went down injured and they changed it.
Honestly he’s a waste of a shirt now. It’s a shame as I don’t want to remember him like this.
Cost us 2 points tonight.

Gutted that Biss and Mwepu weren’t available.

Let’s face it, the great form they were in, plus their pace and power, PG would otherwise have never started.

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006
Something wasn’t right with him Has he had.covid ?
Yes he s SLOW but he was blowing out his arse in under 5 mins
Normally he s like a slow motion traction engine keeps on plodding tonight he kept pulling up short
It was almost like the tail end of a match you ve used all the subs
One of the lads picks up a knock But you send him out wide to be as much nuisance as possible despite the lack of mobility
Odd selection Did not look match fit to me sadly

And WTF was he allowed to take the penalty - i think thats 3 out of 4 hes missed now. Surely Maupays confidence is high at the moment so either him or Trossard should be taking them?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Three different penalty takers since Gross last took one

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Gross shouldn’t be near the starting the eleven and questions need be asked about Potter’s judgement on selecting him!

Warum magst du Pascal nicht? Der Torhüter übertraf ihn.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here