Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pascal Groß the raumdeuter

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Bremen are in the 2nd division, so would be a little surprising.

Bremen's historically been a 1.Bundesliga mainstay, though they begin the Rückrunde seven points back of the leaders and out of the promotion places.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Best get any residual praise in now cos when we gets dryhumped by these knobends...

... I spy with my little eye something beginning with...

..S, and ending with...

..capegoat.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Terrible penalty

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Best get any residual praise in now cos when we gets dryhumped by these knobends...

... I spy with my little eye something beginning with...

..S, and ending with...

..capegoat.

You got your wish. He’s nothing if not predictable and consistent. Absolutely diabolical penalty. Criminal.

He sticks out like a sore thumb in this technically talented and mobile team.

Stephen Seagull

Oct 6, 2015
Barcelona
If you’re going down the middle, give the ball some lift, you don’t need to hit the roof of the net but don’t allow the keepers trailing legs anywhere near the ball.

Best place to aim for is the keepers head, it’s the first part of his body to move, and they always do

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Poor penalty. It happens.

Done ok other than that but people desperately need some Brighton player to throw shit on so he's a bit unfortunate that BDB and Maupay are flavour of the month.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
He’s even been taken off corners for the first half. Just no idea why he was allowed to take the dreadful pen.

Thanks for 4 wonderful years, but time to move on was 6 months ago.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Time is up. Every player - like every manager - has a shelf life. Gross has reached his - been brilliant (and essential) for us in the past, but time to move aside for younger faster players now.

Last edited:

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Time is up. Every player - like every manager - has a shelf life. Gross has reached his - been briiant (and essential) for us in the past, but time to move aside for younger faster players now.

Spot on !

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
I seem to be in the minority here but I thought he played absolutely fine, penalty apart.

Created the chance for Moder, created the chance for the disallowed goal, created the chance that Webster should have done better with.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Whoscored has him as our worst player who wasn't subbed on (not enough time) and Sanchez, who had nothing really to do.

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia
After today, I agree Gross time is up. In the system we play, he just doesn't work anymore. Much rather give the minutes to Alexis going forward.

He literally missed 6 or 7 tackles in the build up to Gallagher's goal, was diving in like a headless chicken but getting nowhere near the ball because he's so slow. And as for that penalty... where do we start?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Yep, it feels now with Gross like it did at the end with Stephens and Propper. He had a pretty ordinary match tonight but he has helped us get to 8th place and 28 points after 20 matches.

We have Mac, Moder, Biss, Lallana, Mwepu, Caicedo and Alzate, so time to move him on and give someone else a chance.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
He put in a couple of really good crosses to be fair to him, when Moder hit the bar being the best of the bunch.

However he should be nowhere f*cking near penalties, he’s shit at them. Proper shit. Even the ones he scored often go in off the keeper (When we beat United 3-2 under Hughton for example). Trossard scored his last penalty. Mac Allister scored his last penalty. Both were on the pitch. He should have been nowhere near it.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
That should have been Mac Allister’s penalty, he’s brilliant at them. Oh well, Groß put in a shift, it’s a bit pedestrian in midfield when he plays with Lallana, but other than the penalty he did alright.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
He was at fault for the goal and obviously missed the pen. His general play was alright though.

I will always have a soft spot for him for what he has done for the club and he probs is still not totally sharp after having Covid, but it's obviously for the best that he moves on in the summer.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
He was at fault for the goal and obviously missed the pen. His general play was alright though.

I will always have a soft spot for him for what he has done for the club and he probs is still not totally sharp after having Covid, but it's obviously for the best that he moves on in the summer.

CPFC supporters throwing missiles didn't help

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here