Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Parking in Lewes (matchday)

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull
Normally I park at my mums in Portslade but for the Palace game I will be travelling from London after work..and will need a quick escape back to london after

What is parking like in Lewes? are there plenty of car parks? or street Parking...

Albion4

Jul 12, 2011
You will be able to park in the car park right outside Lewes Football Club or if that's full, which I imagine it will be, then you can park in the Sussex Downs College car park, further down Mountfield Road.

You will be able to park in the car park right outside Lewes Football Club or if that's full, which I imagine it will be, then you can park in the Sussex Downs College car park, further down Mountfield Road.
... is the right answer. There is, of course, also the station car park - but that is charged-for parking, even after 6.00 pm.

Oct 6, 2010
Mountfield road bound to be full but worth a go. The station car park will def have spaces but is £5 per day, all day.
There is also free parking on matchdays in the field next to the catering van on the kingston roundabout, which is easily got to and from by bus from the ground. #28 or #29 every 15 mins I believe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here