Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Parking For European Matches

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
Apols if this has been discussed already... but anyone know if and when the club plan to offer near site parking at the Amex for these matches?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I'm watching

mile oak

May 21, 2023
on separate but arguably related issue ticket sakes have not confirmed travel is included yet - wonder when we'll get confirmation if have to pay for our own train travel (yes I know some ppl dont use train/bus subsidy travel)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Will we get commemorative clackers?

dstanman

Jul 1, 2011
Apols if this has been discussed already... but anyone know if and when the club plan to offer near site parking at the Amex for these matches?
Says on website

Travel

Please note that travel information is still being confirmed. Tickets are intended to include travel within the travel zone, but exact provisions are currently being discussed with transport providers. Car Parking information will be released in due course.

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
Says on website

Travel

Please note that travel information is still being confirmed. Tickets are intended to include travel within the travel zone, but exact provisions are currently being discussed with transport providers. Car Parking information will be released in due course.

I can only imagine how hard they are having to work right now to try and sort out all of the logistics for the away games, then having to deal with Southern Rail/Sussex Uni for the additional home games at relatively short notice, must be a nightmare.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I can only imagine how hard they are having to work right now to try and sort out all of the logistics for the away games, then having to deal with Southern Rail/Sussex Uni for the additional home games at relatively short notice, must be a nightmare.
I'm sure they would have started months ago as they know the six dates so three would be home matches to start the planning

Hovegull

Nov 27, 2022
When I went to book there were only 250 tickets on sale between the bridge and the university, so hopefully see the rest come on sale soon.
How do they sell so quickly? Are people permanently logged into the site, refreshing? Or did people just have a tip off that 9am on Monday morning would be the time.

wealdgull

NSC Patron
Dec 7, 2017
How do they sell so quickly? Are people permanently logged into the site, refreshing? Or did people just have a tip off that 9am on Monday morning would be the time.
The tickets have been on the site for a few days with an on sale date of this morning 9am. It was also posted in this thread a few days ago.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here