Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Park and Ride Tomorrow

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
ask PILTDOWN MAN to look on teh main site.

(its No BTW)

Wickerman

Aug 24, 2011
Horam
I was told by all the park and ride staff at the Racecourse parking that they had been asked to work on Tuesday evening...so i'm assuming that it is on as usual.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Also, kinda related, do our tickets cover bus travel from in town to the game? Guessing...not?

thedeadone

Jan 17, 2005
West Sussex
Spoke to the club today and they said there is no park and ride at mill road or mitaras house.Whats Going on???.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I just bought a parking space because of this.

Could be a mistake by the club especially as it looks like there will be a late run on tickets.

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
I just bought a parking space because of this.

Could be a mistake by the club especially as it looks like there will be a late run on tickets.

How much is parking and where is it?

I get the train on sats but rely on P&R for midweekers as don't have time to get home and then to station after work

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
How much is parking and where is it?

I get the train on sats but rely on P&R for midweekers as don't have time to get home and then to station after work
Tenner. All the parking is right next to the Amex at Bennett's Field.

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
Tenner. All the parking is right next to the Amex at Bennett's Field.

Cheers

So the game is effectively only £5 less than the £30 we paid for Chelsea?!

Looks like Coldean parking for me as well then. Probably quicker to get out there at end of game as well.

As their is no a travel plan in place, can we legally park in Falmer?

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I was told by all the park and ride staff at the Racecourse parking that they had been asked to work on Tuesday evening...so i'm assuming that it is on as usual.

I was told this also. The girl steward even made a radio call and the guy at the other end confirmed P&R would be in operation tomorrow.

I was at the club shop this afternoon and I thought I would ask the ticket office guys to finally put my mind at rest. No it is not in operation tomorrow I was told.

Another disorganised shambles by the club.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I hadn't even thought about the possibility that getting to the game may be more complicated tomorrow. So...if there's no Park and Ride, what about the other special bus services (specifically the R bus from Rottingdean)? Are these not happening either?

Lychpole

Mar 2, 2009
I booked a place this morning for £10 in Bennett field- told this was the only parking- just take email confirmation with me. Guy also said at the moment 5000 tickets sold.

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
I was told this also. The girl steward even made a radio call and the guy at the other end confirmed P&R would be in operation tomorrow.

I was at the club shop this afternoon and I thought I would ask the ticket office guys to finally put my mind at rest. No it is not in operation tomorrow I was told.

Another disorganised shambles by the club.

It's shocking they did not annouce the travel plans over the tannoy on Sat (unless they did I missed it). Chances are a few hundred will turn up at the P&R sites completley un aware nothing is running.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I hadn't even thought about the possibility that getting to the game may be more complicated tomorrow. So...if there's no Park and Ride, what about the other special bus services (specifically the R bus from Rottingdean)? Are these not happening either?

Nothing. Everyone arrives under their own arrangements.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here