Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Park and Ride - Roma

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
I probably need to use the Park and Ride for the home game against Roma*, and I was wondering what time the Mill Road park and ride is likely to fill up and how long I might have to queue afterwards.

*I normally get the train but with an 8pm kickoff and the chance of extra time and penalties the trains back to London Bridge don’t run late enough.

Edit: I missed the sale time for parking

Oct 3, 2023
Fingers crossed an additional park and ride will be open ( Pyecombe more likely than EDF).
Depends where coming from but Racecourse has been quicker for me than Mill Road but need to catch the first batch of buses after game.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
I'm putting this here to hopefully pay forward some karma having had loads of Brighton fans help me today - I live 25-30 mins walk from the Amex (can't get much closer to be honest) and have a space on my drive for a normal sized car / estate / mini Suv. I usually let neighbours mates and family park on it. No one has bagged it for this game so if someone is desperate to come but is properly f'd for parking, please do DM me and ill try and accomodate. I'll prioritise the person travelling the longest distance with the most amount of people in their car!

Lawros Lip

Sep 16, 2020
Anyone know if there are likely to be any tickets for University/ Bridge going on sale before Thursday or did they all go on 4th March?

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
I like the OPs optimism that extra time and penalties may be needed.

I hate to say it, but I think the OP will be safe getting the train back to LB
It was written before the first leg. Also, with an 8pm kickoff I need to leave before the end to make the last London Bridge (which leaves Brighton at about 10.30pm), even without extra time.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I probably need to use the Park and Ride for the home game against Roma*, and I was wondering what time the Mill Road park and ride is likely to fill up and how long I might have to queue afterwards.

*I normally get the train but with an 8pm kickoff and the chance of extra time and penalties the trains back to London Bridge don’t run late enough.

Edit: I missed the sale time for parking
Just leave at half time. We'll be 6-0 down on agg by then anyway.

:whistle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here