Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Panorama - the Farage Factor

Fail to believe anyone can watch this and still want to vote for UKIP. Far from being 'anti-establishment' and transparent, Farage is as corrupt as they come - and his attendance and voting record in Europe is appalling. How anyone can have faith in someone who never even bothers to turn up when he supposed to be representing his constituents is beyond me.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b04lxvrd/panorama-the-farage-factor

As one of Farage's constituents (as, indeed, are most NSC users), can I say that the LAST thing I want is him pretending to represent me?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
As one of Farage's constituents (as, indeed, are most NSC users), can I say that the LAST thing I want is him pretending to represent me?

And to think you also have BAKER representing you as well My Lord.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
"Mr Normal", yeah right Nige. I wasn't fortunate/normal enough to go to private school and earn a fortune from working in the financial city. :tosser:
So are you implying that the majority of people who work in the city attended private school ?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
"Mr Normal", yeah right Nige. I wasn't fortunate/normal enough to go to private school and earn a fortune from working in the financial city. :tosser:
image.jpg

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Nigel has both of the main parties worried as they may well need him to form a government in which case they will have to give way on any number of items which a great number of voters want,people who realise how Millibands paymasters will bring strong pressure on him whilst Camerons chums will again be making vast profits could well think of not voting,rather than that give UKIP your vote and give whoever wins a headache.

Farage is as corrupt as they come

Seriously, you need to be careful posting statements like that. Unless you have incontrovertible proof you could get yourself - and Bozza - into deep shit.

Having said that, even if Nigel Farage or his lawyers saw this - or more likely had it sent to him - he probably wouldn't do anything about it as the publicity would be bad.

But he might. And if he did he'd have a strong case. Personally, I wouldn't want to take that chance.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Seriously, you need to be careful posting statements like that. Unless you have incontrovertible proof you could get yourself - and Bozza - into deep shit.

Having said that, even if Nigel Farage or his lawyers saw this - or more likely had it sent to him - he probably wouldn't do anything about it as the publicity would be bad.

But he might. And if he did he'd have a strong case. Personally, I wouldn't want to take that chance.

I think you worry too much!:lolol:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Nigel is just as bad as the other tw*ts!
You old timers only dislike Brand coz he gets more nooky then you!

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Nigel has both of the main parties worried as they may well need him to form a government in which case they will have to give way on any number of items which a great number of voters want,people who realise how Millibands paymasters will bring strong pressure on him whilst Camerons chums will again be making vast profits could well think of not voting,rather than that give UKIP your vote and give whoever wins a headache.

I don't think either party are going to be worrying too much about UKIPs one or two seats. They are an irrelevance.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013

Wake up and smell the coffee! The whole systems corrupt you numpty!

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Wake up and smell the coffee! The whole systems corrupt you numpty!

I have a question for if I may ? You've stated many a time that you won't be voting as they are all the same etc etc. If the ballot paper had 'None of the above' would you make the effort to show your displeasure and cross that box ?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Unlike Milliband who went through private school, went on to Uni and STRAIGHT into the Labour party.

And Farage has no clue about working class life with his background and his work in the City. Neither of course does Cameron who also hasn't really had a proper job. To be honest, I'm not entirely sure what people expect. Just because a politician has possibly worked in one particular sector of the economy isn't going to give them an insight into other sectors.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I have a question for if I may ? You've stated many a time that you won't be voting as they are all the same etc etc. If the ballot paper had 'None of the above' would you make the effort to show your displeasure and cross that box ?

Er no, people think they take spoilt papers or "none of the above" into account, they dont, they just get put in the bin

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
And Farage has no clue about working class life with his background and his work in the City. Neither of course does Cameron who also hasn't really had a proper job. To be honest, I'm not entirely sure what people expect. Just because a politician has possibly worked in one particular sector of the economy isn't going to give them an insight into other sectors.

He's got far more of an insight than milliband , precisely because of his work in the city and the part in which he worked, which has far more people of a working class background than the research department of the Labour Party or a channel 4 politics show.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here