Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palarse V Albion online streaming!?

binky

Aug 9, 2005
Hove
Cool sports the only half decent one for me.

how do i get rid of the big "You are missing a plugin to play videos" window in the middle of the screen?
The video is playing fine behind it, and clicking on it takes mo on a magical mystery tour through about 50 downoads and dodgy advertising popups.

Embrace

Oct 28, 2011
how do i get rid of the big "You are missing a plugin to play videos" window in the middle of the screen?
The video is playing fine behind it, and clicking on it takes mo on a magical mystery tour through about 50 downoads and dodgy advertising popups.

That shows for me too...

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

That shows for me too...

There should be a tiny X on top left corner of ad.

binky

Aug 9, 2005
Hove

OK Swiyching to fullscreen works

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
All of the streams linked use flash, flash works well in Ubuntu... Where's the problem?

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Anyone getting a stream in Linux?

Not watching today but always use a Linux box (running Kububtu) to watch streams, due to viruses etc. never had a problem.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here