Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palarse true to form

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
All the post I see are talking about last season?!?!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I had a similar episode as bwain a few seasons ago too. I was with my 6'5" tall ex-guardsman Brighton supporting mate when we confronted by some wizened little muppet sportong Palarse colours. He was accompnied by his young daughter and was giving it large as they say.

Luckily niether of we Brighton fans likes to mock the aflicted so we just let him ramble on. However, Palarse do have some amazingly stupid fans, must be all that imbreeding.

Lush

Mods' Pet
Anyway don't go too mad guys.

We've done reasonable work with olive branches this week for the greater good. Let's not stuff it up now and have people demanding that we tear up the letters they signed on Saturday.

Please?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
This guy is clearly so intelligent he has his facts completely wrong regarding the Government's position over Falmer...

He's probably the pissed up gimp who crawled out of a pub just before kick off and shouted at us to "f*** off you c**ts", to the disgust and/or bemusement of all the other Palace fans around.

Prize specimen of pond life.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Lush said:

We've done reasonable work with olive branches this week for the greater good. Let's not stuff it up now and have people demanding that we tear up the letters they signed on Saturday.

Please?

I agree. Rivalry is fun but downright abuse isn't

Lolly

Jan 16, 2004
Earley, actually
Exactly. This bunch of idiots represent the minority IMHO as most Palace fans I spoke to on Saturday were happy to sign letters and wished us luck.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Lammy said:
All the post I see are talking about last season?!?!

Think you've got the old site ... the new one is on a white background and posts up to today

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I worked for Croydon Council recently and have to say that the vast majority of Palarse fans I met there were sound.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Lush said:

Please?

I'm not going on their site-for that exact reason!

Shame a few knuckle scrapers tarnish what was otherwise an amazing day.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
bhaexpress said:
I worked for Croydon Council recently and have to say that the vast majority of Palarse fans I met there were sound.

I worked alongside a Palace fan and he was an okay guy and we would take the piss out of each other every Monday morning ... friendly rivalry they call it ... unfortunately he's back in Graylingwell now

Gosling

Mar 4, 2004
South London
Lush said:
Well I find it funny. For every idiot on Saturday there were a hundred Palace fans wishing us well.

True.

becauseofboxingday is a waste of bandwidth.

And yes, I have been disappointed by the reaction of two people on the main site in particular. However, it is only to be expected.

SM BHAFC

Jul 10, 2003
North Laine
f*** me you lot are joking, personally hate Palace and could not give a monkeys about them if the situation was reversed. Two bob, Gypo, plastic Londoners from the shithole of the south Croyden.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
On the Left Wing said:
Think you've got the old site ... the new one is on a white background and posts up to today

Well the link on this page takes me to the old one!

and I'm not going to post abuse (I only do that on here) I just want to see what is being said.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Gosling said:
True.

becauseofboxingday is a waste of bandwidth.

And yes, I have been disappointed by the reaction of two people on the main site in particular. However, it is only to be expected.

Good on ya Gosling
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Being banned from the CPFC.org site I can't give anymore abuse.
Unless anyone has a password & User name or a universal email address we can all use to p!ss them off (not hotmail).

Had a go at guess the pikeys password, but haven't been successful yet, i'll let you know when i crack it!

Amusing that there only retort is 5-0 or you're gay!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here