Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace's tinpot beamback...

jonsey

Aug 5, 2011
North Sussex
182d3abfbbbb35b69095550889bc0e13.jpg

Cracking view!

What a tinpot effort....Sponsored by Radio Rentals........

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Lmfao

DECK CHAIRS AT DAWN

Feb 20, 2012
Out of intrest,how much are Brighton F.C charging for next weekends play off final,89pts.Tin pot chokers:tantrum::tantrum:
Oh and while i' here reading the PALACE abuse(which is great)how many turned up for the semi play of beem back.Must of been 0000's after you sold the away allocation:tosser::tosser:

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Out of intrest,how much are Brighton F.C charging for next weekends play off final,89pts.Tin pot chokers:tantrum::tantrum:
Oh and while i' here reading the PALACE abuse(which is great)how many turned up for the semi play of beem back.Must of been 0000's after you sold the away allocation:tosser::tosser:

What is a beem back ?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
hahahahaha

Well done Manchester United.

:bowdown:

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008

I think you mean interest. It's Brighton and Hove Albion Football Club, not Brighton F.C. I'm unsure what "i'" means. Palace just needs the one capital letter. It's playoff. As someone has already mentioned you mean beam back.

I'll tell you what, you make your next most post literate and you can have a proper response.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

A normally cool level headed palace getting just tiny bit wound up :lolol:

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water

Are you 11, or is English not your mother tongue?

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...

Hahahahaha!!! :D

* pauses for breath *

Hahahahaha!!! :D

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Oh you goon. There wasn't a 'semi play of beem back' :lolol:

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005

What a ****

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading

Ha ha ha ha, they are a little bit cross. That really was a piss poor beam back effort and any defence of that just makes it funnier.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here