Bm98pi5-CUAMe-G7b-lanczos3.png

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
I assume this was what prompted the “what the f-ing ‘ell is that?” chants

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I do enjoy their continued bellendery. It's not just that the nobheads in black think that what they're doing is somehow authentic and passionate but that the club agree and bend over backwards for them.

They are so desperate to have something unique about them. Something, anything. The irony being that the harder they try the more unique they become yet they can't see it. Uniquely embarrassing twattery.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
When will they ever learn?! :ffsparr:

Trying to claim they existed since 1861, more fraud from the morons up the road.

The bestest thing about the whole farce is that on their own fan website the authority on Crystal Palace, who is a lifelong fan, has written books about them, knows more about them than literally anyone else on the planet, says the case for being founded in 1861 is "made up of plenty of assertions, half-truths and falsehoods which I can debunk one by one..."

He then goes on and presents an entire tifo's worth of evidence for why it's utter nonsense to claim they were founded in 1861, and that the FA and the National Football Museum have looked into it and have also dismissed it as rubbish. A club was founded in 1861. There is zero to justify a claim of links between that club and the one that became the club of today. He literally calls it a "lie".

It just shows the difference: someone who is proud of the story of their club and knows what he is talking about vs people who want to invent a history that isn't there (because they are embarrassed?)

Imagine having to sit there though, as someone who cares and knows the truth, while a new generation comes through and makes up an entirely new past. Not just that, but erasing from history the achievements of the players and club officials that actually did the hard work founding the club and getting it off the ground and instead giving that glory to people who had nothing to do with it. It's comedy to an extent, but I feel sorry for those fans who must see their stands being taken over by idiots.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
The Holmesdale Pathetics, inspired by Sunday afternoon tea at your nan’s, came up with a wonderful co-ordinated tifo display last night to kick off the first game of the season. The half crochet doily. Post modern brilliance, drawing on 70’s kitsch, family, passion, commitment and tea and scones. Those boys put on one hell of a display.

View attachment 150642

Not quite on a par with the tifos by Forest or those pesky European ultras that so inspire the HF plastics. But fair play to them, starting off the season with a good laugh.

Looks like something that was made on the British Sewing Bee (round 1) and ridiculed by Esme Young

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
If they were actually founded in 1861, I'm pleased to announce that it would have very little impact on my everyday life.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Its very apt really.

A tifo of a building that no longer exists, to go with a claim that shouldn’t exist,opposite a new stand that will never exist, built with money that has ceased to exist.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here