Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace's Danns to Swansea

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
Good one .Thanks for giving me a laugh.Have you seen the clubs in that division who are at least on a par with you:bla:

Whats so funny?
Ive said ever since you went into administration that you would be fine but if you lost your manager and one of your best players it would be a struggle.
But saying that you should be fine.
As for us , a brand new stadium with a larger capacity and much larger gates.New manager who in my eyes is starting to turn things around.
Tony Bloom will not spend £97 on a stadium to play in Div 1,hence why im certain we will be in the Championship by 2012.

SeagullRic

Jan 13, 2008
brighton
Funny that read todays papers.Palace are the best fans he has known and he included sheffield united in that.
Fail again donut
:shrug:

Does he really mean it though? Nearly every manager praises the fans no matter how good or shit they are. I strongly suspect Warnock is just following this tradition.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Palace are so down. Not only have they lost a very good manager, but he's gone to one of their relegation rivals!! Also the administrator is running the club on a shoestring so don't expect anyone good to be appointed as replacement. I would not be surprised to see some no hope coach given the job to the end of the season. Very very amusing.

By the way had to go to Croydon today for work, was glad to leave, total shithole.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here