Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Think we are taking about an earlier time when Barry Lloyd sold Mark Beeney for 450k to pay off Hmrc and other debts before we were forced into administration. Big difference was we chose to pay off our debt and believe there was some deals done with creditors which would have been better than a 1p in the £1 or what ever they would have got after an admin. I am sure someone else can confirm this. In summary we did the right thing at the time considering our situation and most of the creditors were board members anyway.
And there we have it !

'Deals with creditors'. ie agreement on both sides, for I assume, a renogotiated price or discount.

No creditors having a pence in the pound settlement imposed on them against their will after voting against it.

The palace liers making these untrue allegations really need to either produce links to the court judgements, or offer apology for their liable against the albion.

Last edited:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
And there we have it !

'Deals with creditors'. ie agreement on both sides, for I assume, a renogotiated price or discount.

No creditors having a pence in the pound settlement imposed on them against their will after voting against it.

The palace liers making these untrue allegations really need to either produce links to the court judgements, or offer apology for their liable against the albion.

I'd say you're creditors were told take it or leave it and I'm sure al pres will back this up . Regarding us why do you keep on and on about 2 administrations ? We've only been going for 5 years I don't know what you're on about :whistle:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I'd say you're creditors were told take it or leave it and I'm sure al pres will back this up . Regarding us why do you keep on and on about 2 administrations ? We've only been going for 5 years I don't know what you're on about :whistle:
So, hearsay, and guesswork of a legitimate, voluntary business deal for a discounted price, but certainly not 'the albion doing the same as palace' , ie leaving creditors with a pence in the pound settlement imposed upon them against their will.

Proof is needed of the court judgements detailing 'the albion doing the same as palace', and at the very least retraction of the allegations and apology for the liable, if the proof cannot be provided.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
So, hearsay, and guesswork of a legitimate, voluntary business deal for a discounted price, but certainly not 'the albion doing the same as palace' , ie leaving creditors with a pence in the pound settlement imposed upon them against their will.

Proof is needed of the court judgements detailing 'the albion doing the same as palace', and at the very least retraction of the allegations and apology for the liable, if the proof cannot be provided.

There's no proof that Tony's a billionaire yet you all insist he is !

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
There's no proof that Tony's a billionaire yet you all insist he is !
No one has liabelled Tony though have they ?

Where is either the proof, or the retraction of the liabellous allegations ? ???

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012

I never said it was a penny in the pound deal, it was a percentage of monies owed, which the businesses agreed to, better something then nothing scenario.
My point being,is that your financial history isn't as whiter than white as some of you are saying.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
I think it's hilarious. No-one knows what the **** they are talking about regarding Albion's administration (which never happened) and what so called creditors settled on.

But it's giving Dougie a hard on and he seems desperate to get his post count to 3.5k as soon as he can. What an absolute loser. And 7am today!! First thing he thinks of is NSC.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
I never said it was a penny in the pound deal, it was a percentage of monies owed, which the businesses agreed to, better something then nothing scenario.
My point being,is that your financial history isn't as whiter than white as some of you are saying.

Can you tell me if these percentage of monies owed, were paid with a deferred payment agreement, to pay the balance at a later date, for example when the Goldstone was sold?
This way businesses may have been paid in full with an interest payment. Can you deny or confirm this agreement did or did not happen as you seem to know we were not whiter than white as you put it.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

So being clear the liabellous allegation that albion creditors were treated the same way as palace creditors is accepted as untrue, or is the allegation still being made ? ???

Last edited:

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
So being clear the liabellous allegation that albion creditors were treated the same way as palace creditors is accepted as untrue, or is the allegation still being made ? ???

I withdraw my allegation , Brighton would never do such a thing like that.
Sorry for causing you so much distress .

Can you now stop legal proceedings ????

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Good luck to Palace.

The past is the past, stop bitching about past misdemeanors by previous board members.

Fans are fickle be they Palace, Man United, Leeds, Sheff Wednesday or dare I say us.

Being self righteous and pious is not a redeeming feature it's bitter and comes across as jealousy, lets not set ourselves up.

Wait patiently for the next match between the foe, whoever you may be You may tell them all that we stand or fall "For Sussex by the Sea"

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
No problem
Good luck and all hail to the mighty Albion, in your pursuit of PL football.
What could possibly go wrong ?
What could possibly go wrong ?
More injuries for a start.
Maybe not making it this year, and having to try again next year ???

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
If I was a Palace fan (which of course I thank my lucky stars is not the case), I would be a bit concerned about the status of the new 'partnership' that is being set up to run the club.

Is it going to be an LLP,? Where is it going to be registered? Are the owners going to be transparent in terms of filing documentation (which can be less onerous for partnerships) and so on.

I'm sure they are just as surprised and delighted to be where they are in the table at present as we are with the Albion's position, but things can go tits up quickly, as clubs such as Fulham, Bolton, Blackburn, and Wolves have found.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Difficult to work out exactly what is taking place, but IF Palace have issued the full allotment of new shares to the Americans then they will have 65% of the company if my calculations are correct.

This has come through on the Companies House website in the last few minutes.

Palace New Shareholders.PNG

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Looks like the wine seller is no longer a director then? ??? Apart from a couple of internet spats he seemed like a reasonable guy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here