Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace

I really think we need to stop worrying about Palace, and concentrate on ourselves joining them next season. If they can get to the position they are in, then so can we. We have to remember we currently have a Premiership set up already, whilst they didn't when they got promoted. We just need to go up and we'll compete with them, and maybe even surpass them. The fact that some BHA fans act so bitter and jealous towards Palace is just playing into their hands and they must be laughing their backsides off. Let's get promoted first and then start talking about them.

:ffsparr:

Be gone with you.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I have not done that

I wouldn't give you the time of day in life, so have no desire to do it on here. Out of the saddos who post on these type of threads, Palace and Bha. You are one of the worst. Totally unlikeable person who likes to pretend he is above these threads but is on them like a fly on shit.
Bye

Palace fan says he wouldn't give Brighton fan the time of day in reply to Brighton fan...on a Brighton forum. Don't you realise that you've sort of had to go out of your way here to respond? As for being a saddo for posting on a Palace thread - you, a Palace fan, has specifically taken the time to register on here, a Brighton forum, and post 17 times in this thread. What's that make you then? Apart from a hypocrite, of course.

All these Palace fans who keep coming onto NSC just to say that they don't care or think about us. My goodness you muppets are so transparent.

Last edited:

I have not done that

I wouldn't give you the time of day in life, so have no desire to do it on here. Out of the saddos who post on these type of threads, Palace and Bha. You are one of the worst. Totally unlikeable person who likes to pretend he is above these threads but is on them like a fly on shit.
Bye

You could try pissing off.

Just a thought.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
I have not done that

Bye

Wouldn't give time of day, yet replying...and you're on a Brighton board stating Buzzer is all over these threads like a fly to shit.

Get back to polishing the turd that is Selhurst.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
'Like a fly on shit' never a truer word spoken.
Are you sure you want to use this analogy? Because surely this makes me the fly and you the shit.

*It's a rhetorical question, no need to answer but if you do could you possibly conjure up something better than a flounce then another final word and then a return at midnight to claim it's all a fishing trip?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
All is rosy, rosy, rosy at Palace.

Nothing can possibly go wrong.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Even more Nigel bellends on here than normal have they really been waiting half a season to give it large, fooking hell bunch of sad pricks:ffsparr:

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Don't agree, it's up there with smellhurst and , wait for it ....palarse,always chuckle at that one

What's really funny is that you have been posting on here almost as long as your club has existed you sad act.

Penny in the pound palace - admin free since 2010.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Sad twats are even running out of lines and starting to use ours.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Don't try to pretend I'm the one who is being thick, if you really believe that your creditors had a choice then you are either naive or foolish. I will leave you to your delusions.

Talking of delusions, what puzzles me is that Palace fans always seem to take some comfort in the fact you presented a £16k cheque to St Johns Ambulance towards the £19,405 the club actually owed. You also seem reluctant to ever mention that this £16k presented from the fans, included donations not only from Palace fans, but included money collected by fans of Bristol City, Brighton, Pompey, Chester, Sheff Wed and Birmingham City. Also it puzzles me a little, that you all feel happy to keep throwing out how bad the fans felt about the club not paying the St Johns Ambulance and wanted to repay them, but were OK with the fact that London Ambulance Service were also owed £22.901, but it was OK for them just to receive the 2p in the pound.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here