Palace

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
View attachment 70747
Me & burgess hill were there , a lot couldn't make it as unlike you , we fill away ends north of Watford . Mind the gap . L
It's strange but all I can hear is: Blahblahblablahblahblahblablahblahblahblablahblahblahblablahblahblahblablahblahblahblablahblahblahblablahblahblahblablahblahblahblablahblah........

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Me & burgess hill were there , a lot couldn't make it as unlike you , we fill away ends north of Watford . Mind the gap . L

I was talking to Dougie, you dickhead.

Carshaltonloyal

Jan 18, 2011
image.jpeg
Looks familiar.left quicker than you lot in the play offs 😃😃

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
Bollocks and you know it , every game you get season ticket holders who can't make. It , I presume that's why you had empty seats all over the wonky warehouse today ? Although having your best start to a season ever (?) and your down 4 to 5 thousand.a game !! Worrying . Enjoy
https://www.instagram.com/p/_exgomHxWo/

we have been saying it for years seats are paid for its up to the person to turn up

Carshaltonloyal

Jan 18, 2011
It was rocking...the Boro fans were great too. It was so loud the cladding nearly came off the walls (not really)

Good lads boro, that cladding done a good job for 2 years , be a shame to see it go when our 16000 seater Goliath goes up next year .although having been in Selhurst with numerous 40, 45 , and a ridicously underestimated 50,000 crowd , I'm worried it won't be big enough 😃😃. What's the biggest crowd working class pride has seen at Brighton ? Mind the gap

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Good lads boro, that cladding done a good job for 2 years , be a shame to see it go when our 16000 seater Goliath goes up next year .although having been in Selhurst with numerous 40, 45 , and a ridicously underestimated 50,000 crowd , I'm worried it won't be big enough ����. What's the biggest crowd working class pride has seen at Brighton ? Mind the gap

But are you sure you'll be able to fill a 16000, seater ground, when the wheels inevitably come off, and you sink, like Wigan?

Carshaltonloyal

Jan 18, 2011
But are you sure you'll be able to fill a 16000, seater ground, when the wheels inevitably come off, and you sink, like Wigan?

I'll have a wild guess , as our ground is packed to the rafters with 24, 800 odd every week , I'm sure we'll fill a ground holding 16000����.can be done , because you managed to fit 28000 people in the withdean����packed out ,week in week out that place

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports