Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace

Sour Sty

Banned
Dec 18, 2015
Too many people dealing in nonsense and conjecture on this thread so let's look at some FACTS.

This calendar year Palace have beaten Liverpool twice at Anfield, beaten Manchester City and Tottenham at home, and Chelsea at Stamford Bridge.

This calendar year Brighton have been defeated by Rotherham, Walsall, Blackpool and Brentford.

Have a great day and CMON BORO.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Too many people dealing in nonsense and conjecture on this thread so let's look at some FACTS.

This calendar year Palace have beaten Liverpool twice at Anfield, beaten Manchester City and Tottenham at home, and Chelsea at Stamford Bridge.

This calendar year Brighton have been defeated by Rotherham, Walsall, Blackpool and Brentford.

And you can't see that your registering on here just to say all this proves all us right that there are some real ****ing saddos amongst you lot. Keep on giving idiot.

Feb 14, 2010

Thing is, that he is right. Palace team again is light years ahead of ours. This is typical Brighton, a lower league team with a top flight support, where as palace have built this despite the fact that they had to beg people to watch them when they were in the Championship.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Great user name, still l classier to be BHA

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Thing is, that he is right

I know he is but the sad tosser has had to go off and research the 'smaller' clubs we've lost to this year. Probably had to do the same with them.

I couldn't even tell you who Palace are playing today or even IF they are playing today. Because I don't give a flying ****.

Should I look it up and then register on their forum and say "Come on whoever". No because I'm not a ****ing loser.

Pub time now.

Carshaltonloyal

Jan 18, 2011
I know he is but the sad tosser has had to go off and research the 'smaller' clubs we've lost to this year. Probably had to do the same with them.

I couldn't even tell you who Palace are playing today or even IF they are playing today. Because I don't give a flying ****.

Should I look it up and then register on their forum and say "Come on whoever". No because I'm not a ****ing loser.

Pub time now.

Going well son

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012

Pub time now.
You'll need the pub now . Or better still go to the rave at the Amex , plenty of room .

Last edited:

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
Need money to rebuild selhurst bringing up to a 40,000 seater stadium and taking the side to the next level
And the investor will not have control of the club

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Need money to rebuild selhurst bringing up to a 40,000 seater stadium and taking the side to the next level
And the investor will not have control of the club

Yeah. Because American asset strippers always invest $180 million in things they don't control. Just because Prince Charming thinks he is still number one it don't mean he is.

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
I would have thought you palace guys would have far bigger fish to fry than coming on our board ....I dont quite understand it .

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
You'll need the pub now . Or better still go to the rave at the Amex , plenty of room .

Sorry not to reply earlier, was watching my team. Whereas you sad muppet was on here. What a ****ing loser. Stoke too far for you?

Carshaltonloyal

Jan 18, 2011
image.jpeg
Sorry not to reply earlier, was watching my team. Whereas you sad muppet was on here. What a ****ing loser. Stoke too far for you?
Me & burgess hill were there , a lot couldn't make it as unlike you , we fill away ends north of Watford . Mind the gap . L

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here