Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
He's my Brother and indeed a very good man, although I try to be respectful I have more history of naughtiness from the old 3rd division days, & I take the P on Nsc a lot more,However I have sponsored people on Nsc and donate to Remf, so am not all bad.

But is he heavy?

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
I know the palace fans want to put loads of rosy, rosy spin on it, but do any actually have serious reservations ???

Reservations yes, but not on the scale of 1999 or 2010. And lets face it there is FA your average fan can do about it. Sometimes I long for the days before the interweb when I just supported my team and knew not much else about them. If Palace played away on a Tuesday night we would have to wait until Wednesday morning to know the score back in the mid 70s!!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
its happened already i fancy !
Terrible terrible news 100 million being invested with a further 50 million for stadium development , why would anyone pick a ramshackled shit heap of TOSSPOT TINPOT CLUB in sAAAARF London (just) to invest in they will never get the support either.
Lets hope it all goes very horribly wrong and they end up like Pompey have in a few years ha ha ha ! WANKERS

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
We are just punters, we have no say in the running of our club.
The money on offer in the PL is staggering, and it's a totally different ball game to our position 5 years ago.
Only time will tell.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Terrible terrible news 100 million being invested with a further 50 million for stadium development , why would anyone pick a ramshackled shit heap of TOSSPOT TINPOT CLUB in sAAAARF London (just) to invest in they will never get the support either.
Lets hope it all goes very horribly wrong and they end up like Pompey have in a few years ha ha ha ! WANKERS

And let's hope you don't get promoted and you get angrier !

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011

Unlikely with the cash in the prem next season, even if so we'd still come back from obscurity & beat your lot in your own stadium:amex:

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
I just hope we don't start announcing away attendances and encouraging applause for all the effort they've made getting to our wonderful stadium .

You wont be getting a wonderful stadium with 100 mill , talk is about a revamp lol

Dec 17, 2015
I'm a new poster on here, and don't get me wrong , I hate palace as much as anyone else on here, but some of the comments on here are embarrassing . We are just coming across ,as very sad and bitter. I mean saying palace isn't in London and are not a London club comes across really clutching at straws to me. Palace are having there day in the sun, but history tells us it won't last. Let's just enjoy how good we are at moment instead of worrying about them. It's Xmas and we still haven't lost a game yet, and look well on course to joining palace next season.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I'm a new poster on here, and don't get me wrong , I hate palace as much as anyone else on here, but some of the comments on here are embarrassing . We are just coming across ,as very sad and bitter. I mean saying palace isn't in London and are not a London club comes across really clutching at straws to me. Palace are having there day in the sun, but history tells us it won't last. Let's just enjoy how good we are at moment instead of worrying about them. It's Xmas and we still haven't lost a game yet, and look well on course to joining palace next season.

Call me a cynic but I smell a Palace sock puppet.

Dec 17, 2015
I can understand where the hatred comes from for palace, I really can. But all I'm saying is let's just rejoice in how well Chris and the boys are doing at the moment and not worry about them. Every time they look like they are gonna crash and burn they manage to drag victory from the jaws of the abyss. From the 5-0 Andy Johnson game,to the night we could have gone top, when we were 1-0 up at half time and they were on there knees and they still managed to win 3-1 , and I still have nightmares about Wilf Zaha and what he done to us that night at Amex. That explosion from there fans,that greeted both those goals that night, will haunt me till the day I die. Let's just don't come across so bitter and twisted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here