Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace

herbicide

weedkiller
Mar 25, 2006
Horley
Well you see it's like this:

1. You find out and make a short list of rich people.
2. You prepare a letter pleading for them to take over your club.
3. Send letters to all these people. (Check spilling and garmmar)
4. Wait 7 days and follow-up by phone.
5. One will be taken by your plight and invest £500m so that Victor and Niles Winrock will stay and lead you to everlasting success.
6. You will all live happily everafter.

Easy really.

Dear Carwash.

Your uncle Nigel has died in Nigeria and you need to send me £50,000 in order that I can release funds in the region of...etc, etc

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Dear Carwash.

Your uncle Nigel has died in Nigeria and you need to send me £50,000 in order that I can release funds in the region of...etc, etc

Already sent..when will you send the $80m into my bank account. I have been waiting 6 weeks already! My uncle was called Wilson Odumbango tho not Nigel. Anyways Nigel is a happy clappy sort of name synonomous (easy for me to say) with a section of Sarf London's finest.
:cry:

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
My original post was making reference to his paedophilia in that he must've visited many schools because...oh I give up.
I always thought you were the clever one on here,Carwash?

I am the clever one on BBS not here..mind you Daft Dennis from Dewsbury is though of as rather smart amongst the Palace Fold.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
considering we played them last season ?? are you aware of what a truly wank statement that is ? :lolol:

So why do you take 400 to Walsall and 6,500 to Villa then when they are roughly the same distance away? Obviously because it's a new ground/experience and evidently your cup final.

Wolves away isn't our cup final, we've been to Molineux about 10 times in the last decade. Wasn't it 1983 when you last played at Villa Park?

Enjoy the day though, if Villa play like they did last night, you're in for a mullering.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here