Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace Video (Including Pen)

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
No Sir, Im not, you just cant handle me.
You could be right.

You remind me of the pub bore, the bloke who everyone tries to avoid when he comes in, and no matter how unsubtle the hint is to tell you to f. off you still insist on hanging around giving your boring opinion. The pub starts losing customers until the landlord finally has enough and bars you. I'm hoping the moderators on here will ban you, because you add nothing to this place. Nothing.

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
It wasn't blatant, but I've watched it several times and I think Buckley's calf was stepped on, and he was pushed - but I can't be sure. Zaha however, clearly dived. Have you seen the replays and do you disagree with that?
Firstly, it wasn't the ref that gave it, it was the linesman. Secondly, we were pushing for another goal for 10 mins, so had we not have got the penalty, we still may have equalised - it certainly wasn't comfortable for you. And you haven't done the double over us for 80 years, so keep dreaming.

Zaha doesnt dive either, you lot, like many other teams, simply couldn't Handle Him, and you havent Beaten us for 6 Years and could only manage 1 point out of 6 Against us, and some of you lot rekon your in for a shout of the play offs. :O

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
You could be right.

You remind me of the pub bore, the bloke who everyone tries to avoid when he comes in, and no matter how unsubtle the hint is to tell you to f. off you still insist on hanging around giving your boring opinion. The pub starts losing customers until the landlord finally has enough and bars you. I'm hoping the moderators on here will ban you, because you add nothing to this place. Nothing.

So you say...

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
Zaha doesnt dive either, you lot, like many other teams, simply couldn't Handle Him, and you havent Beaten us for 6 Years and could only manage 1 point out of 6 Against us, and some of you lot rekon your in for a shout of the play offs. :O

More to the point you couldn't beat us on your own turf and just about hung on.

Londoner

Banned
Dec 19, 2011
London
I am on the BBS and your one of the most hated Clowns on there. And im Very popular on there actually Sir.

No your not you were begging 3 weeks ago not to be banned, your neg rep is worse that some of the weeds on there, I'm not Londoner from the BBS I use his persona in case I have to act a pratt like he does, you dont represt anything to do with Palace go back to Clown Town SIR

Goes by the name of *USERNAME*

Tosser

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
Can you guys please stop quoting the kid? It's hassle enough to ignore people in this forum, shame it doesn't work when others quote him.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham

Just look UP the table...4 places above you,4 points more than you...as for being very popular on BBS ....you would'nt be popular in a brothel with a thousand pounds in your top pocket...

CPFC4Life7.

May 19, 2011
Seen both penalties and I don't think either were penalties. Buckley was hardly touched as was Zaha.

Draw was the fair result IMHO.

Cheers for the four points and we'll see you next season lads.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Zaha doesnt dive either
Oh. He's Jesus is he? He dived, it's no biggie, players do that.
you lot, like many other teams, simply couldn't Handle Him
I don't disagree, he's a good player.
and you havent Beaten us for 6 Years and could only manage 1 point out of 6 Against us, and some of you lot rekon your in for a shout of the play offs. :O
Have we played you many times in the last 6 years? Or do you basically mean that we drew at Palace yesterday, and now we haven't won there since the time before yesterday. Idiot. And does only getting 1 point from Palace prevent us from getting into the play-offs? Is that how it works?
We probably won't make it to the play-offs, but we're only a few points away, so it's a fair aim.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
lovely stuff Tom, as always

The only problem with this video is the bloody posts in the way

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

zaha does dive, but you make a very good point......

It is true is we are able to raise our game against big clubs, like Southampton, Liverpool, Sunderland and Newcastle but for some reason we have struggled against the struggling smaller route 1 clubs like Coventry and Palace????

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here