Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace v Hull

Who would you rather won in this game

• Total voters

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Hull win - I would much rather have the 4-6 places being challenge by 3 or 4 teams rather than 2 challeging for 6th.

I can see Cardiff/Hull/Watford being the top 3.

If we got into a straight shootout with Middlesborough, with us having to go there as well, it would me much harder than us against Leicester/Palace/Middlesborough with us to play the first two at home

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I think Palace will win this one, always seem's to be the way this season, getting the results not many people are expecting of them.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
why do the palace scum always kick off at 8 o'clock when they are at home for midweek games

To make it easier for their fans that work(!) to get a pint in before kick off. Those that need to get home earlier don't necessarily like it, and it's an ongoing debate for them.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
why do the palace scum always kick off at 8 o'clock when they are at home for midweek games

Gives the "Selhurst 8"a chance to get there from all points not Thornton Heath or the badlands of Dulwich. I do recall this was the reason for ONLY 8 ultras turning up for their recent "meet the players"evening where there were more players and club officials in attendance than fans. The reasoning went that No one in their right minds would travel to the ground outside of match days because of the massive CRIME prevalent among the residents I mean REALLY. The only serious risk to life in Croydon is salmonella or botulism from dining in one of the many thousands of low rent fried chicken and kebab houses that make up every other business premises in SE20 ...that and getting shot in the face for your mobile of course.

Edit : apologies for bad grammar..that came out as a stream of consciousness I'm afraid.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Oops, I seem to have made a mistake

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Obviously a Hull win is the desired result.

More jitters for Palace and a big fat dent in their excellent home form. There's no way we'll get automatic. There IS a chance we'll catch our Croydon cousins.

rrruss

Wandering Seagull
Dare I say it - do we want Palace to win tonight?

If we win and the scum up the road win too, that leaves us just 7 points behind Hull with a game in hand.

Dare to dream? Win the rest of our games and surely it's a done deal!!!

:O

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
If we win and the scum up the road win too, that leaves us just 7 points behind Hull with a game in hand.

Dare to dream? Win the rest of our games and surely it's a done deal!!!:O

Yes, because you're sure to win all of your remaining 12 games...

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Dont get your logic if Palace lose and we win tonight we are 3 points behind them with a game in hand and if they draw with us wining means 2 points closer to both. Its all about us winning tonight if that happens whatever the result between Palace and Hull we close the gap.

rrruss

Wandering Seagull
We close the gap on them but the gap with Hull would seem insurmountable unless they lose against Palace.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It's all about us winning. Making 2nd is very unlikely, even if Hull were to lose. If we win I'm not too fussed about them. If we don't, then it's best for us if Palace also fail to win.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here