Palace u18 3brighton u18 0

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I suppose the Palace posters wait around all day waiting to find a thread they can post on.
Dougie got impatient, so started a thread of his own.
Shame it was an embarrassing thread to start.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Fair play my arse, he's spent almost a day defending that, and only when photographic evidence was shown did he back down.

I've really tried to stay out of any Palace threads but his total blinkered idea about his so called palace Family is wearing thin now.

Well he did have the balls to sort of admit he was wrong, I can't see the likes of [MENTION=22212]rubin[/MENTION] and the others that have posted on this thread admitting they were wrong.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
dont post much but, flippin eck, stripey nigels, get a job and then a girlfriend. if there is still some time left get a hobby, like normal people

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Was just temporarily lowering myself to yours and Sydney's level. Reasoned argument certainly doesn't seem to work with you. Again, can only out it down to resentment of the mighty CPFC, yet again doing you over on the pitch.

you are truly special aren't you....?

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
A few Dougie?

They were there for one reason only, because it was Brighton, what they failed to remember is it was Brighton Kids, and their parents would probably be the only Brighton Supporters there.

And I hear the "We scored 3, they scored 1, Brighton take it up the bum" song went down really well among the black hoodie wearing teenage hoolie wannabe's.

View attachment 52943
Wow just wow .And they say were obsessed with them.:mad:

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Amazing how Palace fans go on about "supporting their team", 90% of fans probably couldnt give a shit about the results of their U18 team as its the players development which is the important side of it - most sane thinking Palace fans (if any exist) would probably think the same and be pretty embarrassed by their spotty teenager, black clad, scarf wearing fans.

Its embarrassing, if any of our fans did the same thing - Id also be embarrassed.

PS - Thought that HalfPriceHooligan page might also want the GCSE Ultras pic a few pages back as well, so they have that too.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Wow just wow .And they say were obsessed with them.:mad:

Obsessed with us, you better believe it. They have threads on us by some first class dick heads that have been going on now for around 18 months, with one reaching 220 pages. They all like to come on here and then go running back like silly schoolchildren to post what we are talking about. Now how much more obsessed can you be?
http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?p=11690272#post11690272

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Obsessed with us, you better believe it. They have threads on us by some first class dick heads that have been going on now for around 18 months, with one reaching 220 pages. They all like to come on here and then go running back like silly schoolchildren to post what we are talking about. Now how much more obsessed can you be?

Nice to see VHA still spouting libellous posts with the safety net of the Atlantic Ocean. Is he the stateside Palace fan who has never seen his team play a live game home or away ?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Wow...that's....depressing. They can't say there's no obsession with a thread THAT long.

Bless them, they're deluded up there.

Wow...that's....depressing. They can't say there's no obsession with a thread THAT long.

Bless them, they're deluded up there.

Without looking, i would bet there is a picture of Dobbie on there now, with the oh so hilarious LOL prefix.

we-8-brighton

Feb 5, 2011
Without looking, i would bet there is a picture of Dobbie on there now, with the oh so hilarious LOL prefix.

What this one

10151142_10152479036101454_1036306221388784796_n.jpg

Jason-Puncheon-140118-Celebrates-BPP-300.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports