Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace top of the Championship thread

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
@talkSPORTDrive: Proves my point that Palace are Zaha and that's about it.

@talkSPORTDrive: Proves my point that Palace are Zaha and that's about it.

Zaha didn't score any of our goals today. Zaha didn't score any of our 5 goals against Ipswich on Tuesday. Zaha didn't score any of our goals last Saturday against Blackburn, or against Leicester the week before that.

Durham is a bitter P'boro fan. You are bitter Brighton fans. We're top of the league.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Well I'll say it, they have some bloody good players and some good younger ones too and with the attacking style of football they have played they probably deserve to be where they are, you will NOT get them setting up defensive, this season they are playing to win every match (unless us in some cases) and playing with a no fear approach and if they can hang on to the likes of Zaha, Dikgacoi, Bolasie and even FFS Murray there's no reason why they can't stay there... All this saying their bubble will burst is blinkered false hope I'm afraid...

That was hard work typing that :(

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Zaha didn't score any of our goals today. Zaha didn't score any of our 5 goals against Ipswich on Tuesday. Zaha didn't score any of our goals last Saturday against Blackburn, or against Leicester the week before that.

Durham is a bitter P'boro fan. You are bitter Brighton fans. We're top of the league.

You absolute tosser. We are Brighton fans on a Brighton board. You are on the wrong board. For some reason you are allowed to get away with it.

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
Well I'll say it, they have some bloody good players and some good younger ones too and with the attacking style of football they have played they probably deserve to be where they are, you will NOT get them setting up defensive, this season they are playing to win every match (unless us in some cases) and playing with a no fear approach and if they can hang on to the likes of Zaha, Dikgacoi, Bolasie and even FFS Murray there's no reason why they can't stay there... All this saying their bubble will burst is blinkered false hope I'm afraid...

That was hard work typing that :(

Nah - they will sink down below us.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Starting to regret getting tickets for this one,i can see a humiliation of the first order coming up, our team has no spirit where palarse have it in bundles

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
Well pleased with today's win
Firstly good to see hollaway doing his bit turning the side round from 1-0 down and playing poor at half time
Second a sub scoring showing some dept to the squad
Nice comments from fergerson saying palace were excellent second half and Zaha is by far the best player outside the premiership stating you have to accept he's going to do his thing whatever you do ,unplayable just hope he doesn't let his dad know lol
First time we ever won at pererbrough
Best palace run for 37 years

And for its worth a point at wolves is always a good point however it's won

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
But I thought all the diehard palace fans know that the proper rivalry is with Brighton.

Anyway I've gotta ask a man calls himself Paul Skinback and has a couple of ops........well was it?

Haha, no, nothing to do with the nether regions!! Thanks for the well wishes WFP.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
That's what happens when you don't pay your bills. Cheaty f***ing scummers. We've all paid for their success, that's what FUCKS ME OFF the most.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here