Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace sign Spain U20's Captain

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Your looking at plenty of cen midfielders ATM Liam could be on his way . Wether it's our way well who knows ,but I'm hearing that developments on that front could be re visited .

Any player is available at the right price but bear in mind he's got 2 years (at the moment) on his contract and we turned down £5m in January. Bridders will not be let go on the cheap like we did with Noone & Bennett.

Bear in mind that with Harley going, Spanish Dave not renewing and Hammonds loan finishing that's 3 cm short on last season, so may have nothing to do with a potential bridders move at all, and be more about freshening the squad as Oscar is a fan of squad rotation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

mystery_man

Banned
Jun 7, 2013
Any player is available at the right price but bear in mind he's got 2 years (at the moment) on his contract and we turned down £5m in January. Bridders will not be let go on the cheap like we did with Noone & Bennett.

Bear in mind that with Harley going, Spanish Dave not renewing and Hammonds loan finishing that's 3 cm short on last season, so may have nothing to do with a potential bridders move at all, and be more about freshening the squad as Oscar is a fan of squad rotation.

How will the idea of squad rotation go down in the squad? That has had a detrimental effect at other clubs. Oscar does realise that he doesn't need to worry about European competition fixture pile ups doesn't he?

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
All these trolls more interested in us then there own team ..... makes you wonder

Didn't somebody ask why the do this before. I think the answer was something to do with wanting to belong to a family, they feel more secure and not out of their depth. I know who it was, Desmond Morris , forget the name of the book.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
How will the idea of squad rotation go down in the squad? That has had a detrimental effect at other clubs. Oscar does realise that he doesn't need to worry about European competition fixture pile ups doesn't he?

No need for a Palace fan to be so concerned about our manager's methods. They don't seem to have have had any 'detrimental effect' for him previously.

I can only assume the life of a Palace fan is very dull, if they have time to be so sour-faced about such minutiae within our setup.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008

We rotated our squad last year and it seemed to help us be the fourth best team in the league over the course of the season, so I'm sure our players won't have a problem with it this season.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

My god, and you call us bitter :lol:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

And Dicker
And Vicente
And Dobbie

We are MASSIVELY short on midfielders. We need at least 3 in, although that 3 may include at least one of March or JFC.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It must be really dire at Smellhurst when a trialist who interested Wurzel and played in 2 pre-season friendlies decides to sign a 3 year deal at Sheffield Wednesday :lolol: :smile:

CPFC 35

Banned
Jul 20, 2013
It must be really dire at Smellhurst when a trialist who interested Wurzel and played in 2 pre-season friendlies decides to sign a 3 year deal at Sheffield Wednesday :lolol: :smile:

Get Your own house in order Before worrying about ours! Comfortably predict You Being Midtable dross next season :rock:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Get Your own house in order Before worrying about ours! Comfortably predict You Being Midtable dross next season :rock:

No !

This is a BRIGHTON board. We can 'worry' about what we want without complying with Palace censorship. :guitar:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here