Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace relegation party - join in

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Please - you sad people. Falmer first game will be against Aldershot.

Paulie xx.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Is this thread for next season? Blimey you have started early.

But thanks, yes once the big sale starts and you lose all your players I am sure there will be a party. Happy Summer Holiday!

Why should they leave us now? Only you get excited about Borrowdale.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
bha2.jpg

And you know what? He was right you know!

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Ron Noades wants to buy Skumhurst back-but only so he can take the piss out of you again.He is going to build a training ground on it just to rub your noses in it.

Go away sh*t for brains. That's 25 years finishing below us. My son doesn't even know who you are.

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex
Go away sh*t for brains. That's 25 years finishing below us. My son doesn't even know who you are.

Maybe he should get an education or have you never towed your caravan further South than Purley? P-I-K-E-Y

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex
He's just not interested in funny small clubs. Up the Orient.

You really are an uneducated dickhead. Funny, small club? Look a little closer to home. Cvnt!

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells

Yeah, and your son doesn't probably doesnt even know his real dad....poor little bastard. What would be best for you would be to f*ck off and go and wank over some pictures of Henry Hughton......

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

More to the point............ does he know who you are ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here