Palace reject £8M offer for Johnson

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Palace = SILLY, they could build a whole new team with that much cash

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
One good season in the prem is not enough to make that short arsed diving twat worth £8m

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
If he propels them into the Premiership, as Jordan believes they can return, hence the departure of Dowie, then his value will stay the same (roughly) and they will have a great deal of money from the promotion. Bit of a gamble, but could pay off.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
BarrelofFun said:
If he propels them into the Premiership, as Jordan believes they can return, hence the departure of Dowie, then his value will stay the same (roughly) and they will have a great deal of money from the promotion. Bit of a gamble, but could pay off.

Didn't work this year though did it :lolol:

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
There are 4 or 5 clubs bidding for him, decent money bids.

Look beyond your blue/white tinted specs and you'll se he is a very good player - not the finished article.

That said - I'd take the £8m.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I think he's a good player - but to turn down £8m is madness. Once again, Jordan puts his ego before the club's interests.

I'm beginning to appreciate the job he's doing there.

:lolol:

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
paulie said:
There are 4 or 5 clubs bidding for him, decent money bids.

Look beyond your blue/white tinted specs and you'll se he is a very good player - not the finished article.

That said - I'd take the £8m.

He's a pretty good player. Not worth 8million though. I'd definitely sell him and be very pleased with the deal.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Probably turned down due to staged payments. £7,000,000 up front and Jordan will grab it.:down:

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
So Mr Jordan:

Julio Baptista 18caps +38 goals in La Liga=£13million

Robinho 19caps 5goals=£16million

Owen 75caps 35goals=£17million

Johnson 2caps 10 Premiership goals 11 penalties = £20million

:shootself

You sir are a C^nt

E

enigma

Withdean Wanderer said:
Palace = SILLY, they could build a whole new team with that much cash

Thats what is mad about it for me. Although Johnson is a good player at championship level, looking at teams like Reading, they could build a team that would probably go up automatically for £8m, particularly with some of the other plaers they have there.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
absolute fuckheads, they should've bitten their hands off with the Cash, Jordan is the biggest twat in the world and I bet AJ is f***ing fuming, he wont wanna stick around at Scumarse now that Uglys left!

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Marc said:
absolute fuckheads, they should've bitten their hands off with the Cash, Jordan is the biggest twat in the world and I bet AJ is f***ing fuming, he wont wanna stick around at Scumarse now that Uglys left!
Cant have it all ways on here.
You slag off D.K. for being tight and having no ambition and then do the same to Jordan for having some ambition and using his own money for it.I know which I would rather have.That said Johnson will go as Jordans pockets are not as deep as some believe.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
26-10-02 said:
Cant have it all ways on here.
You slag off D.K. for being tight and having no ambition and then do the same to Jordan for having some ambition and using his own money for it.I know which I would rather have.That said Johnson will go as Jordans pockets are not as deep as some believe.

eerr I've NEVER slagged off DK for having no ambition....for f*** sake Falmer is the biggest ambition this club has ever undertaken and.........wait a MINUTE.....why am I bothering with YOU?!!? oi JORDAN :salute:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Why are people slagging off Jordon here?

He is a tosser yes but why shouldnt he hold out for more?

He may not be worth 8 million (or the 10 million he is holding out for) but was Virgo worth anywhere near 1.5?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here