[Football] Palace play their first game away from London for the first time since August

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Careful, this person knows some rich and famous people.
Be safe.

Looks like you’ve just strayed into the personal category too - I’d be careful who you’re slagging off online who you don’t know. Never mind, you’ll be forgotten now too - well, by me anyway :lol: Little rat - get a life and stop stalking people on a message board that isn’t aimed at you ya knob.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
As for Palace2010, anything positive on the pitch this season is going to be overshadowed by their former star & legend admitting he’s a sex offender - it’s the irony of them calling innocent BHA players it that is really making them look bad to the whole football world...

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Looks like you’ve just strayed into the personal category too - I’d be careful who you’re slagging off online who you don’t know. Never mind, you’ll be forgotten now too - well, by me anyway :lol: Little rat - get a life and stop stalking people on a message board that isn’t aimed at you ya knob.

Im shitting myself :clap:

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Well I thought it was an interesting bit of info the OP came out with, not sure how it has descending into the silliness that followed though ?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Roy is corrupt? I have him down as an honourable man. What did I miss?

You haven’t missed nothing, it’s just a attention seeking wum, up to his normal tricks.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Roy is corrupt? I have him down as an honourable man. What did I miss?

yes there’s loads - a quick google give this https://www.espn.co.uk/football/new...ked-to-england-boss-roy-hodgson-fined-by-fifa

Someone I know who’s pretty clued up / itk in the game recently mentioned about RH’s links to dodgy agents and officials (he supports a northern team) which shows how well known his reputation is with clarity for me. I liked the guy til this and his links with a franchise club.

* PS there are no (zero) double negatives in this post *

* PPS Hahahahhhaha *

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
You haven’t missed nothing, it’s just a attention seeking wum, up to his normal tricks.

Asking for bans will be the next thing . Anyway I digress , calling Roy corrupt is on dodgy ground I’d say .

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Back on track, Bournemouth tomorrow night, followed by Watford and yourselves.
More local games.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Back on track, Bournemouth tomorrow night, followed by Watford and yourselves.
More local games.

All those northern teams to come though .

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
Asking for bans will be the next thing . Anyway I digress , calling Roy corrupt is on dodgy ground I’d say .

I agree. Its like when you guys call Tony Bloom corrupt, you have been doing it for years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports