Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace owners calling us scum!

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Steve Browett playing to the Goon Gallery again.

Wouldn't be surprised if he's one of the trolls on here.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Utterly lacking in class......an absolute disgrace.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Are their owners 12? They're SUCH a tinpot small time club.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Explains why the police are so heavy-handed with their supporters, when their part-owner talks like that.

stickboy

Banned
May 30, 2012
Can't imagine Tony Bloom calling them scum. Just shows how low they've dropped and got school boys as chairmen.

Horsham Gull

H Block Offender
Dec 4, 2006
Horsham
Screen shot 2012-06-28 at 20.37.15.png

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I've always thought that having their owners posting on their messageboard is unimaginably two bob.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Tbh, I don't give a shit what they say about us. For years we were the poor relations, never in the same division, playing in a piss poor stadium, without a pot to piss in. But in all that time we kept our pride and dignity, unlike some. Now the worm has turned, we have a better stadium, better players and more money and we have still kept our pride and dignity, unlike some. When we play them I will want to beat them more than any other club, anything else is all a bit nothing really. They are on the slide, we are on the rise, very shortly we wont be playing them again for a very long time, unless we get them in the cup.....The jealousy of envy I think it's called.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Actually quite funny but it is so tin pot its untrue. Can you imagine Tony Bloom doing the same? Noddy club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here