Votes: 91 52.6%
  • I've bottled it and selected the draw

Votes: 66 38.2%

• Total voters

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
A draw would be preference for tonight. Don't want Palace winning and gaining confidence and stops Arsenal getting the 3pts.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
I'd like a draw. If we can maintain the Albion curse with Palace's goal being through Ben White booting a clearance against Trossard that then loops back into their own net, then that'd be good too.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Weirdly I wouldn't object to a draw as it would leave only us and City as the 100 per centers. Failing that Arsenal to win please. I will not countenance a Palace victory.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
I don't see where the positivity around Arsenal is coming from. I think Rice and Havertz are fairly average players who aren't going to improve them and I think they'll be in the shake up for top 4 rather than competing with us and Liverpool to challenge City.

Xhaka gets a lot of abuse, but he scored 7 Premier League goals last season. I don't think between them that Rice and Havertz will match that.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
I'd like a draw. If we can maintain the Albion curse with Palace's goal being through Ben White booting a clearance against Trossard that then loops back into their own net, then that'd be good too.
Can you change that to smashing him in the face knocking his teeth out.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Draw.

I'm normally ABP, but a 2 point gap over both teams is better than no gap over one of them.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
There is no need, two games in, for us to want a result from that lot.

I want the Arse to win, preferably after not being the best side to an OG from the CB the plonkers like. If it was the other way around, I would expect the same from them.

UP TH ARSE.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here