Palace on NSC

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

TKC

Jun 16, 2011
Reading all the posts about last night I can't believe how many palace fans are on here. Do we have lots of us on there site?

Also as a foot note I think they're been very humble in victory. I don't suppose we would be, another lesson there.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
There have been plenty of moronic Palace posters, including some barred, since last night. Probably similar to us, we all have our fair share of sensible/idiotic members.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Reading all the posts about last night I can't believe how many palace fans are on here. Do we have lots of us on there site?

Also as a foot note I think they're been very humble in victory. I don't suppose we would be, another lesson there.

Most Brighton fans are only allowed to post in a "away" sub forum , although some post on the main board until they get banned. Can the mods do some ethnic cleansing to get rid of the scum cluttering up NSC ?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Most Brighton fans are only allowed to post in a "away" sub forum , although some post on the main board until they get banned. Can the mods do some ethnic cleansing to get rid of the scum cluttering up NSC ?

As I understand it, all are welcome on NSC - but they need to play by the 'rules'. Most people manage this, some don't and they are no great loss.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports