Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace losing

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
:lolol: :lolol:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I can't help it, but I really enjoy watching Pompey on the Telly Box. They play some good football and there are always plenty of goals.

I have a lot of time for Linvoy. :bowdown:

Sorry, Edna. :down:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I agree with BoF, Portsmouth are a good watch, other teams I like to watch are Arsenal, Wigan, Newcastle & Sheff Utd, I like to watch those five on the box as they are normally quite exciting.

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
Trigger said:
I agree with BoF, Portsmouth are a good watch, other teams I like to watch are Arsenal, Wigan, Newcastle & Sheff Utd, I like to watch those five on the box as they are normally quite exciting.

I have been in the Portsmouth end a few seasons back when playing away to Fulham, brilliant game and the fans were excellent (apart from that bloody bell))

Not to bothered about Wigan, or Sheff Utd but Arsenal and Newcastle put on a good show :)

Cant stand watching boring boring Chelsea and Man Utd (and Liverpool for that matter)

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Trigger said:

Good shout.

Sheff Utd games always involve a bit of drama. I used to enjoy watching Man Utd, but they are relatively predictable nowadays, it is like watching a film that you have already seen. They still manage to win as they do the biz well.

Even though Newcastle underperform in the league (relatively) you can see why they still get big crowds. Glad I put Martins in my fantasy team three weeks ago :clap2:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Southampton vs Palace

Goal Attempts 17 : 10 Goal Attempts

On Target 11 : 5 On Target

Crosses 12 : 14 Crosses

Corners 8 : 7 Corners

Offside 3 : 4 Offside

Fouls 9 : 11 Fouls

Free kicks 18 : 14 Free kicks

Yellow cards - : 3 Yellow cards

Red cards 1 : - Red cards

% Possession 56 : 44 Possession %

CAFC Matt

Jul 27, 2003
Woodindean
¡Cereal Killer! said:
West Ham 0 - Portsmouth 2
Primus with both goals
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: (I have 4 pound oin Portsmouth to win £12 returns :) )

Good result for us and an ex CAFC lad with the goals

Curbs' honeymoon over

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Nice to see you back Matt :)

Season's Greetings! :wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here