Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Palace just signed some geezer for six million....

Psalm 56:5

Banned
May 19, 2013
Having finally got rid of Winnie we all know that Gayle is the obvious replacement for all their overhyped player nonsense, expect countless threads on his value etc etc just remember that the current Bank of England exchange rate is 4 Croydon pounds to 1 pound sterling so reduce or increase any value quoted by any given Nigel Nomark depending on whether they want him to appear cheaper or as was the case with Winnie, more expensive.

Is that the same Winnie who you had a massive thread mocking at the notion he could be sold for even £4m? The man who tore you a new one at the Amex?

Good judge of player you lot are :)

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Is that the same Winnie who you had a massive thread mocking at the notion he could be sold for even £4m? The man who tore you a new one at the Amex?

Good judge of player you lot are :)

You should be concentrating on figuring out the 6 games you want to target 3 points from this season or who's going to replace wurzel at Xmas when you are floundering at the bottom of the table, with some luck Winnie will tear his old team a new one however I fear his arse will have splinters from all the bench warming at United. And £4m? Is that in pounds Croydon or sterling?

eagleseatseagulls

Sep 5, 2005
SE25
You should be concentrating on figuring out the 6 games you want to target 3 points from this season or who's going to replace wurzel at Xmas when you are floundering at the bottom of the table, with some luck Winnie will tear his old team a new one however I fear his arse will have splinters from all the bench warming at United. And £4m? Is that in pounds Croydon or sterling?

You still wish you could produce a player of his quality or indeed produce a player worth anywhere near what we sold him for.

Ever made it to the Premiership?.. Yea thought not, last season was your highest finish in how many years? And we still went up instead of you.

Enjoy the shadow.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
You still wish you could produce a player of his quality or indeed produce a player worth anywhere near what we sold him for.

Ever made it to the Premiership?.. Yea thought not, last season was your highest finish in how many years? And we still went up instead of you.

Enjoy the shadow.

If your team is so great, why do you feel the need to spend your Sunday evening on another team's fans forum justifying the team. Surely their greatness would be self evident. I would take a long hard look at yourself (irrelevant of how good your team is).

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009

Unless some sort of miracle happens we'll be playing you again next season. By that i mean we'll get relegated from the Premiership and you won't go up, again but whereas you'll be hitting London again at Milwall and Charlton, we'll be at Chelsea, Arsenal and Spurs. Any of your players gone to Man Utd for £15m? I mean that Alex Ferguson knew bugger all about players et al. As piss takes go, you are poor. I reckon Wilf is better at his job than you are at yours. Lots for you to get mental over.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Unless some sort of miracle happens we'll be playing you again next season. By that i mean we'll get relegated from the Premiership and you won't go up, again but whereas you'll be hitting London again at Milwall and Charlton, we'll be at Chelsea, Arsenal and Spurs. Any of your players gone to Man Utd for £15m? I mean that Alex Ferguson knew bugger all about players et al. As piss takes go, you are poor. I reckon Wilf is better at his job than you are at yours. Lots for you to get mental over.

It's always worth remembering Alex Ferguson thought Bebe, Kleberson and Taaibi were good players.

eagleseatseagulls

Sep 5, 2005
SE25
If your team is so great, why do you feel the need to spend your Sunday evening on another team's fans forum justifying the team. Surely their greatness would be self evident. I would take a long hard look at yourself (irrelevant of how good your team is).

I didn't actually say Palace are great, merely a lot more successful than you.

No need to justify it, it's fact.

Try again.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I didn't actually say Palace are great, merely a lot more successful than you.

No need to justify it, it's fact.

Try again.

Then why come on here and justify it then? So pathetic. Just spend your time on your own forum.

The infestation of this forum with Palace fans is getting so annoying! Well done you went up! Why not enjoy it rather than spending your time gloating?

eagleseatseagulls

Sep 5, 2005
SE25
Then why come on here and justify it then? So pathetic. Just spend your time on your own forum.

The infestation of this forum with Palace fans is getting so annoying! Well done you went up! Why not enjoy it rather than spending your time gloating?

Blame the guy who started the thread, not the Palace fans putting you lot to rights.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Blame the guy who started the thread, not the Palace fans putting you lot to rights.

Not really. This is a Brighton forum so people can put what they like. It only gets boring when you and your Palace cohorts come on here, that it get boring. Why not go back to your own forums and go on about how great Gayle, Dobbie and Palace are and talk to people who care?

eagleseatseagulls

Sep 5, 2005
SE25
Not really. This is a Brighton forum so people can put what they like. It only gets boring when you and your Palace cohorts come on here, that it get boring. Why not go back to your own forums and go on about how great Gayle, Dobbie and Palace are and talk to people who care?

If it's so 'boring' than why bother posting on the thread? ???

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption

Enjoy the shadow.

Calm down sweetheart, the reality of what's coming your way this season getting to you already! The one positive of your putrid little club getting promoted is the number of absolute hammerings you are going to be served, happy days.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Enjoy the shadow.

You haven't made it to the Premiership.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption

Haha,:tantrum:

It's nice to have a good job actually although I often wonder how peasants like you survive on a weekly giro?

eagleseatseagulls

Sep 5, 2005
SE25
Calm down sweetheart, the reality of what's coming your way this season getting to you already! The one positive of your putrid little club getting promoted is the number of absolute hammerings you are going to be served, happy days.

:laugh: Yea the reality of playing Man United, Liverpool and Arsenal et al is so dreadful isn't it?

Enjoy Yeovil :tosser:

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
:laugh: Yea the reality of playing Man United, Liverpool and Arsenal et al is so dreadful isn't it?

Enjoy Yeovil :tosser:

I'm sure I will enjoy us beating Yeovil more than you will enjoy losing to all those clubs. I'm sure the novelty of your lot getting smashed every week will wear off by Xmas and I doubt any of you will be posting on here by then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here