Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Palace hypocrisy

pauldcpfc

Banned
Feb 16, 2010
Surrey
So because someone signed up to an online forum in 2012, it makes them a JCL. I assume all the other Brighton fans not on here arent actualy Albion fans then - by your logic.

Your embarrassing yourself and other Palace fans here.....
You're*

I would be if anything I'd said was to be taken serious. Made it pretty clear on the BBS hours ago that I was only on here to annoy wcp.

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
We'll not really, we've been owned by them for years.

End of thread. As much as WCP and the barmy army want to pretend otherwise this is the only thing that matters palace > brighton

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Oh, I didn't realise you had ever actually been in the PL gib. You live and learn eh? lol old chum. I'm sorry you find us so ghastly though.

The post that proves that Palace are NOT a real football club.

You do know that football existed before Sky and the Premiership / Premier League, don't you?

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Better than a club whose players were accused and then cleared of unlawfully banging a woman.

Tell me something, world-wide and UK-wide, who has a great atmosphere in your Tarquin class opinion?

Blimey, what's the saying "Jack of all trades, master of none". Palace fans reckon they know about the working of law.
Mind you they had to learn quick having nearly burnt their crap forgettable south London Borough (how many times have they applied to be a city???) down.
They made one big mistake. Should have gone a bit further out as there is apparently a huddle of four cow sheds that needed erasing.

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
Palace are trading at the moment off being the only REAL club in the premier league. Loud fans, old ground, proper football, and I saw one of their lot holding an 'against modern football' banner on match of the day. All noble stuff, you would think. But they STILL play music after goals and do that awful first name-last name call-and-response chant. Who are you kidding, Palace? You are NODDY.

Message ends.

I see you got pissed and thought you'd have a go. Were you the one who said we'd only get one point, be the worst Prem team ever blah blah?
The drum, the Ultras, Kayla the eagle, The Crystals, the after goal music and last name call, the shitty ground and the Prem next season.........yep, all ours.
Definitely beats playing in silence, and we stay until the end. 'Trading off being the only real club jn the Prem'? Only in your jealous mind!
Do you remember last season when you tried to replicate an atmosphere with that St Pauli song? Failed dismally.

Blimey, what's the saying "Jack of all trades, master of none". Palace fans reckon they know about the working of law.
Mind you they had to learn quick having nearly burnt their crap forgettable south London Borough (how many times have they applied to be a city???) down.
They made one big mistake. Should have gone a bit further out as there is apparently a huddle of four cow sheds that needed erasing.

What a loads of bollox we burnt our own town:bla::tosser: That's like saying Brighton's full of Gays :whistle:
We've had a better stadium than you lot for almost all of our history,still have a better atmosphere than your kiddie and parent 28k att We don't give out clappers and leave on 80 minutes every home game whistle:
Most importantly we've had a better team that beats you when it matters:bowdown::O:amex: where Palace dreams came true:rave::cheery:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I see you got pissed and thought you'd have a go. Were you the one who said we'd only get one point, be the worst Prem team ever blah blah?
The drum, the Ultras, Kayla the eagle, The Crystals, the after goal music and last name call, the shitty ground and the Prem next season.........yep, all ours.
Definitely beats playing in silence, and we stay until the end. 'Trading off being the only real club jn the Prem'? Only in your jealous mind!
Do you remember last season when you tried to replicate an atmosphere with that St Pauli song? Failed dismally.

Hate to admit it but I agree with you about that St Pauli song ( cringe)
Can we have the Crystals on loan? Worth the admission price. :cheery:

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
Why because I counter an argument which is utterly crazy? Sorry mate guilty as charged

ive loved this club since 1975 my first game .hi guys ive been watching nsc for many years but this is the first time ive wanted to act I went with a palace mate to a cpfc demo their was 200 at the most when I went to the bha marches it was 2to three thousand through London

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
Yup, complete plastic club, not a patch on the Amex matchday atmosphere.

I once quoted Paul Ince on the BBS when he complimented Brighton. Needless to say the reply from your lot was that he knows nothing about football and his opinions were pratically worthless. Its amazing how opinions change when the compliments are for you lot, never mind the fact that he is the dad of one of your players. Just saying.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here