Palace hooligan hurt in bog!!!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Why do I have this feeling he was trying to wreck the toilet and brought it down on his own head.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
This is brilliant. What a twat, a great advert for the 'Palace Ultras' who are solely responsible for any noise at Selhurst

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Batti

Jul 19, 2010
I love the link. It could so easily be a comment from someone who feels so embarrassed about where they come from...

Football hooligan case on hold after defandant injured in court toilet. This is Croydon. :facepalm::facepalm:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Looks like another abuse of police power and misuse of the the banning order.

You can tell just by reading the quotes that PC Lathwood is trying to use a load of hearsay and bullshit to get someone banned. If he's done something that bad then arrest him.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Music for next season?
There's an eagle and everything, but change it to Crying at the Cubicle

[yt]7CiOWcUVGJM[/yt]

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
HA HA HA what an absolute cock. Instead of defending the little twat and blaming "police lies" , people like red"n"blue should hang their heads in shame that one of their so called holmsdale fanatics has made them and their club a laughing stock. This is likely to go round the boards of virtually every club and from Macclesfield to Man Utdthey'll all be taking the piss out of palace, . Excellent work Liam Melody,you've made it so easy!:ffsparr::ffsparr:

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
maybe next season we should sing "One Liam Melody, Theres only one Liam Melody"
Followed by "Cry for his Daddy, he's gonna cry for his Daddy"

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The journalist obviously knows his stuff , mentioning "Crystal Palace" and "gash" in the same article

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
edited

Last edited:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
For some strange reason I'm suddenly having trouble embedding youtube videos.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Last edited:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
clearly a case of police lies and press misrepresentation.................... next thing they will be saying young Zaha is worth less than the £100million that Palace fans value him at ???

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Apparently the whole thing is just a way for the Old Bill to humiliate him, which sounds about right from the "evidence" on that article. Allegedly no crying involved either...still can't believe it's a bloke I know!

This. I'd take the "crying for his dad" with a pinch of salt.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports