Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace have just bid £31.5 million for a player

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I think Bozza has finally succumbed to pressure from the normal windbags.

Pressure? There's a fair possibility that he, like many other posters, merely find certain Palace posters to be a waste of valuable board space.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Pressure? There's a fair possibility that he, like many other posters, merely find certain Palace posters to be a waste of valuable board space.

I thought Bozza liked a bit of click bait ?

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Back to the Palace signings. I really can't wait to see how the Palace Strike force that cost around £45 million between them performs, surely they can't fail, can they?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Back to the Palace signings. I really can't wait to see how the Palace Strike force that cost around £45 million between them performs, surely they can't fail, can they?

No .

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012

Only needed one of them yesterday, and it was enough to beat Boro.
Benteke is off the mark, he's the forward we've been missing since Muzza's 30 goal season.

Last edited:

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Abuse? Possibly not. Trolling? Yep.

Using the pub analogy that some make, he came into our pub and shouted that our food is shit. He's been asked to leave for a while.

I thought the music in your pub yesterday was rather loud. But the table football was excellent! But why water the pitch just before the start of a game which was played in non-stop drizzle? Some Albion players were losing their footing from the start.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
I wouldn't go into a pub where I wasn't wanted, and was positively disliked.
But, I suppose you lot have built up a thick skin over the years, being the most hated club in the south east

I have a philosophy on people who may not like me for whatever reason, **** em

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here