Palace game tonight laughably cringworthy !!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
[MENTION=2453]essexeagle[/MENTION]

Before the first leg:

After the first leg:

Now:

How do you like them apples NOW you dickhead?

I'm sure it will all seem better after Tuesday.

Littlehampton Palace

Littlehampton Based Palac
Nov 5, 2007
LITTLEHAMPTON
Are the Nigels still banging their drum? I suppose if you support a club with no history of a major trophy then it must be hard. Still they might get to the final of the reserve team cup. That should make their 11000 drum banging happy clapper fans happy. Its great to have a charity Shield/Champions of England title in our history.. oh as well as a large regional fanbase that fought for the club in its time of need.

BHA
League Honours
Second Division Runners-up 1978/1979.
Third Division (South), League Division Two, League One, Third Division Champions 1957/1958, 2001/2002, 2010/2011.
Runners-up 1953/1954, 1955/1956, 1971/1972, 1976/1977, 1987/1988.
Fourth Division, League Division Three Champions 1964/1965, 2000/2001.
Highest att 36747 1958 V Fulham
Cup Honours
F.A. Cup Runners-up 1982/1983.
Charity Shield Winners 1910/1911.
Football League Play-Offs (Lvl 2) Runners-up 1990/1991.
Football League Play-Offs (Lvl 3) Winners 2003/2004
Years spent in the top flight 4
Years spent 2nd flight not many:lol:

Crystal Palace Fc
Club records

Highest League finish 3rd in the Old First Division (now Premier League) (1990–91 season)
Highest League position 1st in the Old First Division, 29 September

Record attendance 51,801 v Burnley, Second Division, 11 May 1979
to see us take the championship off Bha:D

Longest FA Cup runs Final (replay), 1990, Semi-Finals 1976, 1995
Longest League Cup Run Semi-finals, 1993, 1995, 2001, 2011
Longest Zenith Data Systems Cup run Winners, 1991

Honours
Old Division Two / Division One Champions 1978–79, 1993–94
Runners-up 1968–69
Play-off Winners 1988–89, 1996–97, 2003–04
Years spent in the top flight 13
2nd flight 34

So there it is girls read it and weep, comparing CPFC life time records to yours BHA are clearly the :shit: outfit:lolol::tosser:

fork me

I have changed this
Oct 22, 2003
Gate 3, Limassol, Cyprus
Sky camera just focused on the drummer and the pillock at the front with his back to the game, getting the other muppets jumping and clapping in time to his jumps and claps.

FFSWankers

That's what they do over here, difference is, it's supposed to be done over here and the whole lower tier joins in which creates a proper atmosphere. A handful of kids copying it in Croydon is just naff.

Last edited:

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
I'm sure it will all seem better after Tuesday.

Yes, you keep moving those goalposts until you get the result you want. Regardless of Tuesday's upcoming events, which you'll notice I haven't bragged about as I have no idea how it will turn out, you hung yourself by your own petard - don't chopse off until all your birds have flown home, or in your case all your penalties are in the back of the onion bag

I do hope you will be cheering for Cardiff in the final by the way

Muppet

lankygit

Dec 1, 2011
Lincoln
:wrong:

The winners of the charity shield have never been officially regarded as champions of all England. Get over it. Brighton have never been the national champions.
Since you lot are so adamant that they were, any of you care to actually name an "official football history book" that says any different?
No/ Didn`t think so.

As you so quite rightly point out; you cannot re-write history, however much you may like to.

Come on lads. It`s been four months, and still you have not disclosed the title of a single football history book that bears you out.
I`m beginning to think you were just bull****ting me.

lankygit

Dec 1, 2011
Lincoln
Yes, yes, I am aware you won the Charity Shield in 1910.

Now stop trying to avoid the issue. People on here are claiming that "official football history" books verify that made you National Champions. I disagree, and have never seen it written in any football history book.

If you want to be taken seriously, if you want to prove you are not deluded, NAME. THE. BOOKS.

lankygit

Dec 1, 2011
Lincoln
Careful, he will come back with the now defunct Zenith Data Cup!

Actually I will not. I just want one of the clever trousers on here who claim that history books tell of the Weed being National Champions in 1910 to prove it.
Otherwise you cannot be taken seriously.

lankygit

Dec 1, 2011
Lincoln
I`ll be surprised if any of you can name an official book that declared you as champions in 1910, as claimed.

I am calling your bluff.

Horsham Gull

H Block Offender
Dec 4, 2006
Horsham
PannellB&HTeam1910-11.jpg

Why do we need a book to prove it when we have the internet

lankygit

Dec 1, 2011
Lincoln
Where on the internet does it say you were national champions in 1910. Your earlier link merely confirms you won the Charity Shield.

lankygit

Dec 1, 2011
Lincoln
By contrast, the silence of those on here, clamouring to prove earlier claims, is deafening.

lankygit

Dec 1, 2011
Lincoln
Just as I thought then. It WAS just a load of bull after all.
Obviously if it were true you would be falling over yourselves to put me in my place. The fact that you are not just proves what a load of claptrap you lot spout I suppose.

Fair enough lads. I look forward to locking horns again, the next time you make some outrageously ludicrous claim to fame.
Until next time.
Congrats on a very good first season back in the Championship though.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Just as I thought then. It WAS just a load of bull after all.
Obviously if it were true you would be falling over yourselves to put me in my place. The fact that you are not just proves what a load of claptrap you lot spout I suppose.

Fair enough lads. I look forward to locking horns again, the next time you make some outrageously ludicrous claim to fame.
Until next time.
Congrats on a very good first season back in the Championship though.

I think you're clutching at straws a bit here. Trying to lord it over us because of some claim someone made on the internet. Are things really that bad for you? The funny thing is, a few years ago you wouldn't have bothered coming on here because we didn't register on you radar. Now you are clearly worried by us, and rightly so. We are going to finish above you after all, and next season I can only see the gap getting bigger. Or would you disagree with that?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports