Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace fans coach stopped

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Sounds like a load of ****ing shit to me. Few lagers and two of em with a bit of chisel? Jesus.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The knife was to open the bottle of beers and was a camping knife not sone kind of flick knife.

Yeah right. I suppose they also just happened to be going to a friends bonfire party after the game?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Sounds like a load of ****ing shit to me. Few lagers and two of em with a bit of chisel? Jesus.

I agree with this. But daft taking fireworks and knives.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
i dont like palace but a few lads going to footy with a few beers and a few lines is hardly crime of the century........shame.

The knife, puts a totally different perspective on it. Scum, and well done to the Police.

i suppose it's all part of the laughable 'Ultras' image in trying to emulate clubs 10x bigger than the tinpots, like Napoli and Boca.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
As Chappers says, let's reserve judgement about the knife until we know the truth. I've heard from a v reliable Palace mate that it was a penknife with bottle-opener so there's clearly doubt about the size and intention.

It's worth bearing in mind that Dorans has come unstuck in court with this group of fans previously. He also gave info to Derby stewards about this group that was, shall we say, was grossly exaggerated leading to Derby stewards treating them like they were Serbian war criminals. The Palace chairman who was right there in the crowd even complained about it and they have the football supporters' federation taking a very keen interest in police harassment generally this season.

They don't help themselves at times but they're young and passionate and harmless. I don't like all this Ultras bullsh*t they affect but equally I don't like the idea of hounding youngsters out of supporting their local club.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
And as a postscript, I think I'm right in saying that Dorans used to be the Charlton liaison officer but made such an impression there that he is banned from the Valley. Can anyone confirm?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here