Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
We have lost 6 players, one of which (Clyne) will be resigning by the sound of it.

We have replaced Sakho with Guehi, an outstanding signing.

Townsend has been replaced by Olise, again an upgrade and an outstanding signing.

Dann, Cahill and PVA need replacing and they will be.

In regards to the dig about our ground, hand on heart, you're saying our ground is worse than Watford's or Burnley? ???

Mediocre training facilitates? Again, that is more rubbish that you're spouting.
We need to keep this one. He actuall represent what the away end on the BBS is like. [emoji8][emoji8]

Milo

Banned
Jul 9, 2021
With addons. In your accounts it was £45m are are they bullshit?

Are the accounts in yet? Every year they are late. Just you and Newcastle now. Smoke and Mirrors.

50m is 50m, so what if a small % of it comes later as add ons??

You asked me where we had produced and then sold on an academy player like you have White, for big money. Its obvious you were unaware of the big fee we got for AWB so now you are looking stupid and resorting to insults.

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Am I back in a children’s playground? My dad is bigger than yours willy waving?

Our Dad is bigger (not literally of course :lolol:) than Palace’s though in truth

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Newcastle to win the EPL.
palace runners up.

#ReversePsychology

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
We have lost 6 players, one of which (Clyne) will be resigning by the sound of it.

Townsend has been replaced by Olise, again an upgrade and an outstanding signing.

In regards to the dig about our ground, hand on heart, you're saying our ground is worse than Watford's or Burnley? ???

Mediocre training facilitates? Again, that is more rubbish that you're spouting.

Where to start?
Both Olise and Guehi are exciting signings ( very much like Lamptey) but until they have had a full season you cannot say either are an upgrade on Sakho or Townsend. A case of wait and see. As mention previously you’ve got 25 days to replace three senior players and that isn’t easy. So making a statement that they will be replaced is factually incorrect as not even Prince Charming knows whether he can replace them.

As for the grounds, we’ll that’s easy. Turf Moor had two new stands built in 1996 (granted that’s 25 years ago) when the ground went all seater. Watford have recently opened a new stand. I am aware that the holmesdale end opened in 94, But they are both better facilities than selhurst park. Easy isn’t it. A quick google would have helped.

The Main stand opened in 1924 ffs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Milo

Banned
Jul 9, 2021
Where to start?
Both Olise and Guehi are exciting signings ( very much like Lamptey) but until they have had a full season you cannot say either are an upgrade on Sakho or Townsend. A case of wait and see. As mention previously you’ve got 25 days to replace three senior players and that isn’t easy. So making a statement that they will be replaced is factually incorrect as not even Prince Charming knows whether he can replace them.

As for the grounds, we’ll that’s easy. Turf Moor had two new stands built in 1996 (granted that’s 25 years ago) when the ground went all seater. Watford have recently opened a new stand. I am aware that the holmesdale end opened in 94, But they are both better facilities than selhurst park. Easy isn’t it. A quick google would have helped.

The Main stand opened in 1924 ffs.

Pretty sure if you asked all fans in the country which grounds are worse than Selhurst, most would say Turf Moor and Vicarage Road. Just like most neutral fans would be saying Palace is a bigger club than Brighton. I think you have your Brighton tinted specs on and the rivalry is blinding you.

Anyway, i'm off to enjoy the sunshine, nice talking to some of you.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
50m is 50m, so what if a small % of it comes later as add ons??

You asked me where we had produced and then sold on an academy player like you have White, for big money. Its obvious you were unaware of the big fee we got for AWB so now you are looking stupid and resorting to insults.

If you can't stand the heat fella. It aint gonna get any better.:D

But do stick around. We will need a new toy once Dougie gets his overdue and well deserved permaban :clap:

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Pretty sure if you asked all fans in the country which grounds are worse than Selhurst, most would say Turf Moor and Vicarage Road. Just like most neutral fans would be saying Palace is a bigger club than Brighton. I think you have your Brighton tinted specs on and the rivalry is blinding you.

Again Google is your friend here:

First pick on Google, has Selhurst ranked number 20 behind Turf Moor and Vicarage road

https://www.1sports1.com/premier-league-stadiums-from-worst-to-best/

Maybe it isn't blue and white tinted specs that are the problem?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Absolutely tragic :lol:

theboybilly

Ill say it - your ground is worse than Watford's or Burnley's. It is also worse than most Championship grounds, a few League One grounds and one or two in League Two. It is not an 'Old School' ground by any means. Newer fans confuse 'Old School' with just 'Old'. Old and undermaintained would be a more fitting description. Had Palace spent less on stupid wages and more on starting building on the Amex West Stand clone, bringing the Arthur Waite into the 1990s, and doing something about the hideous Holmesdale End (the less said about the Sainsburys Value Stand the better) and you might see where almost a billion pounds of PL money has gone. But Palace don't do that. They are all show and no knickers

Seagull's Return

Nov 7, 2003
Brighton

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

Selhurst park is clearly the worst ground in the Premier League and doesn't even have an old school charm.

The club has taken it's fans for granted over the years. Look at the money we are spending on the pitch and stop moaning.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex

Embarrassing…. And amusing in equal measures.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Best ground: Vicarage Road or Selhurst ...... this won't take long, Vicarage Road!

albionite

May 20, 2009
Who is this dullard Milo? Like a tag team when one get banned another takes over.
Can’t be someone with no life what so ever, keeps making up a new email address so they can keep creating accounts.

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
I see Burnley have signed Wayne Hennessey… I assumed he was still at Palace, but appears to be one that was let go, decent back up keeper. Are Palace blessed with keepers?

You can't have seen him play very often :blush:

Guaita is a fantastic keeper, Butland is back up. I'd say we're strong there.

miffy6

Mar 7, 2009
Andros Townsend "back at a big club". :D

Screenshot-2021-07-20-at-18-21-06.png

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Andros Townsend "back at a big club". :D

Screenshot-2021-07-20-at-18-21-06.png

I don’t think any Palace fan would dispute that Everton are a much bigger club.
Good luck Andros , you got a 2 year deal at one of England’s top teams, let’s hope you put another last minute cross into box at The Amex, for Lewin to grab the 3 points :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here