Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Now if they had passed the hat round to collect to buy some yellow bulbs then a blue and yellow light show would, under current circumstances, be totally acceptable.

But they didn't.

Tinpot

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
My biggest fear was that our cup run would impact on our league performances, so yesterday’s great performance has eased me somewhat.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
My biggest fear was that our cup run would impact on our league performances, so yesterday’s great performance has eased me somewhat.

I must admit, I was worried about that. Still , 33 points and were nearly safe, which is a great achievement in pats first season. Onwards and upwards COYP.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014

I must admit, I was worried about that. Still , 33 points and were nearly safe, which is a great achievement in pats first season. Onwards and upwards COYP.

ah, two c unts have turned up, why's that :shrug:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Don't worry we can still finish above Pilarse!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
[MENTION=25756]Se20[/MENTION] I'm here, and we're level on points!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He's an absolute moron to be doing that at all, but to knowingly be filmed whilst doing it truly is Palace levels of stupidity.

Guaranteed to be banned for a while.

They really are thick ***** up there...

Hmmmm, this is palace we're talking about.

He'll probably be moved into a 'lifers' prime seat, while said lifer gets moved to the corner flag.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

He'll probably be moved into a 'lifers' prime seat, while said lifer gets moved to the corner flag.

Agreed. Palace fan caught red-handed throwing a coin at opposition fans in a football ground?

More likely to be a guest in the Selhurst Park boardroom and given the freedom of Croydon, than any kind of punishment coming his way.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005

They need all the fans they can get.... Couldn't even sell out a semi final in their own city... Embarrassing

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
We shouldn't be surprised at Palace fans throwing coins.

With their stadium expansion still not started despite planning permission given in 2018, Palace clearly hate change in every sense.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Agreed. Palace fan caught red-handed throwing a coin at opposition fans in a football ground?

More likely to be a guest in the Selhurst Park boardroom and given the freedom of Croydon, than any kind of punishment coming his way.

That sounds like a punishment in itself :eek: :dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here