Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
My biggest fear is Potter finally beating us.
Closing in on 1000 days since your last victory against us :eek:

Likewise,its 1264 days since you last beat us at your fortress sh*thole, with the best atmosphere in the Premier League with its drum and megaphone

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
But against your big rivals, the first game you look for when the fixtures come out in June ?
1000 days ? That must hurt ?

We’re getting there on the pitch, even with your blue and white tinted specs on, you must of seen the improvement from our last victory against you ?

1000 days since we last completed the double against you?
That is a long time.
But the memory of that moment still brings a smile to my face.
Thanks for reminding me about it.

Do you know anyone old enough to remember that feeling?

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
How many days since you done the double over us? :eek:

If we’re generous and start counting from the actual date they were founded rather than the made up date they tried peddling for a week then they’re currently on 42,388 days. So it’ll be close to 43,000 before they get another chance

:lolol:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
But against your big rivals, the first game you look for when the fixtures come out in June ?

We’re getting there on the pitch, even with your blue and white tinted specs on, you must of seen the improvement from our last victory against you ?

Honestly? Is that REALLY the best you can come up with?

Since we were promoted to the PL, in 2017, our results against you are W3, D4, L3. Completely even, much as you'd expect. You're really terrible at this.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Honestly? Is that REALLY the best you can come up with?

Since we were promoted to the PL, in 2017, our results against you are W3, D4, L3. Completely even, much as you'd expect. You're really terrible at this.

And, let's remember the head start they had when that series commenced.

We were wet-behind-the-ears, in for a big shock mixing it with the big boys and doomed for immediate relegation. Then we were sure to get found out in our second season - we'd get what was coming to us.

Palace, on the other hand, were on their way to becoming part of the Premier League furniture (that old piss-stained bed that you can't even give away on Freecycle). You think they'd have given us a right footballing lesson by now, wouldn't you?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

:dunky:

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
And, let's remember the head start they had when that series commenced.

We were wet-behind-the-ears, in for a big shock mixing it with the big boys and doomed for immediate relegation. Then we were sure to get found out in our second season - we'd get what was coming to us.

Palace, on the other hand, were on their way to becoming part of the Premier League furniture (that old piss-stained bed that you can't even give away on Freecycle). You think they'd have given us a right footballing lesson by now, wouldn't you?

They did on Monday apparently :shrug:

Codner pharmaceuticals

Jun 17, 2009
Border Country
I still can’t believe the Palace fans call that a performance :wozza:

TBF after the turgid dirge they've been served up over the last years, having nearly as much possession and shots on target as us is seen as something for excitement.

They have bragging rights with more fouls and one more corner, and I am sure they are preparing the banners for the return leg when many who attended the game (I say many, it was their lowest attendance at 22975) return for the game at the Amex.

It is all relative (not unlike their relationships I am sure)

match stats.png

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Now we have the answer - Maupay!

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Still spending your Friday evenings on NSC. What a prick.

I would argue that [MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION] is a prick regardless of whether he’s posting on NSC on a Friday evening, or any other evening for that matter.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
They remind me of Huddersfield in their first prem season. Loads of press, diving in and generally running around like lunatics. Unfortunately very fragile at the back and you can’t play like that for 90 minutes nor a whole season. Wonderful!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
How much did they pay for Andersen. I knew he was slow but his errors for both goals (particularly the first one) were terrible.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here