Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace fan sets up petition to ban Benteke and dock Liverpool 6 points

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Aren't you the bigoted one who use to post on BBS?

What, bigoted for airing an opinion that Mark Bright must have got his pundit role at the BBC through positive discrimination ? - I stand by that. The bloke is to punditry what Adam Johnson is to babysitting.

Mar 2, 2016
I must admit that all my most amused moments this week have in some way been connected to your club, and supporters. I just hope you can keep up the high standard that you have set since Sunday

Have you found our premier league stay and all the riches that go with it too very funny?
Especially as it was at your expense.

Mar 2, 2016
What, bigoted for airing an opinion that Mark Bright must have got his pundit role at the BBC through positive discrimination ? - I stand by that. The bloke is to punditry what Adam Johnson is to babysitting.

Positive discrimination - so a PC way of saying bigoted then.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Well things are picking up regarding the petition , Ex Spurs fan now devoted Palace groupieon Debbie from North London has decided to have the petition address tattooed on her forehead and fully expects it to be full up this time next season .

tatoo-golden-palace.jpg

God bless you Debs .

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Positive discrimination - so a PC way of saying bigoted then.

*sigh*
Haven't you embarrassed yourself enough for one day ? You're turning a perfectly decent thread about the actions of one of your more "challenged" fans into one of those insufferably dull tit-for-tat endlessly recycled BOREFEST threads on the BBS. Why don't you pop out for a bit. Go for a walk. See your mum. Give us all a break for a while.

The Orange Seagull

Time Traveller
Jul 8, 2004
Stuck in the 80's
Whilst I don't agree with a petition as it's pointless, I do think it shows a bit of passion and fighting spirit to get behind the club.

It's a shame your fans didn't show the same passion before allowing the bulldozers to knock down The Gallstone.

Lol, just for good measure i thought I'd add a video of Brighton fans showing no passion whatsoever......nope, I can't see any passion here at all can you?

(and yes i was a part of that pitch invasion before you ask)

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Have you found our premier league stay and all the riches that go with it too very funny?
Especially as it was at your expense.

Was that this week?
No, I don't think it was.
This is the week that you threw away a one goal lead over a team down to ten men, who made you look like a League one team of journeymen, conceding an injury time, nailed on penalty, with a Sunday league standard of defending. And then, your Manager complains that A. It wasnt a pen because the lino saw it, not the ref.
B. it was too late in the game.
C. Your bunch of divers never get pens like that
D. Then gets stroppy with a a Sky interviewer.
E. And then, one of your fans starts a petition to get Benteke banned and Liverpool docked points
Now, that's comedy gold

Last edited:

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
You actually spent time posting all this? Well done you.
What night's your stamp collecting club?

Yeah, why would anyone provide evidence to support argument eh?

I was never one for stamp collecting. The club all told me I was great and should join them, but I had to tell them....

you guessed it....

'Philately will get you nowhere.'

Boom-Tish

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Yeah, why would anyone provide evidence to support argument eh?

I was never one for stamp collecting. The club all told me I was great and should join them, but I had to tell them....

you guessed it....

'Philately will get you nowhere.'

Boom-Tish

There's no way he'll understand that gag. It has a FOUR syllable word in it.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
To be fair, it must be frustrating to not get the same treatment as the big clubs over penalty decisions. I'm sure if we look at the stats that Pardew must have a case for saying: 'If it was us we wouldn't have got it.'

Just look at 2013/14 when Liverpool were top of the penalties awarded table and Palace languished down in ...

https://www.statbunker.com/competitions/ForPenalty?comp_id=449 Oh? Joint fourth? That can't be right.

Well then lets look at 2014/15:

https://www.statbunker.com/competitions/ForPenalty?comp_id=481

See? Liverpool were still close to the top for penalties awarded, joint fourth in fact! Joint with.... Oh, its Crystal Palace...

Yes but this year things have been different haven't they?

Palace's unfair treatment from referees has them down in,

https://www.statbunker.com/competitions/ForPenalty?comp_id=515 Oh they're still joint sixth with twice as many awarded as Liverpool.

Oh well, I suppose facts are nothing compared to knowing 'anything about football'.

P.S. With Bournemouth jumping over Palace, your user name should now be '9 Places Apart.' It may need editing for accuracy again if Swansea get a point on Saturday.

tick tick tick BOOM

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here