Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace Fan infecting the Pool

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I was just playing in the hotel pool in Orlando and this pikey walked past with a Palace shirt on!:sick: So, what do I do;

a) shout scum, pikey twat at him
b) thump him
c) enter into intelligent and articulate conversation with him (probably impossible but hey)
d) ask him how many caravans he sold to be able to afford to come out here
e) tell him I will see him on 1st December
f) ignore him

Ok, guys, let me know what I should do? :) b) is out, so no illegal stuff that will get me kicked out of the counttry and never to return! :thumbsup:

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Time%20Machine.jpg

You'll need one of these bad boys first though.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I'd go and have a chat with him, you'll probably have a good bit of banter.

Left Back

Jan 22, 2011
Most people go on holiday for a change. Ask him why he spends his holiday at the Mickey mouse park, having spent all year supporting a Mickey mouse club.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I'd go for A myself, the fact that someone else there would say something that he understands in a foreign country would amuse me just looking at his confused expression.

And it could well lead to a fair bit of friendly banter if he has any kind of sense of humour..

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Thunder and lightening now, pool is shut, not sure where he is. Will look out for him though and have a bit of banter!

Skinthead

Jul 26, 2004
There Abouts
I had the same problem a few years ago Menorca, my lad who was only 4 at the time tried to be mates with the scummers son! I put him right on that score & warned him about going in the pool if either of them were in pool!, (water contamination) found out that he was a Dustman & when I got a bit closer the scummer had CPFC as a home made tattoo on his ear lobe!! just incase he forgot I suppose?

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
To be honest you're better off talking football with a Palace fan than a Man Utd one, at least he will have been to games and much as I hate to admit it Palace fans seem to be quite knowledgable about football. A bit of banter is good!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Abc or f !!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Plant something on him and get him arrested. Then at the end of the holiday, leave him a subtle note.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Either have genuine football conversation with a bit of bant or just ignore him, best thing to do really.

TheBigUnit

Apr 4, 2012
London
I was just playing in the hotel pool in Orlando and this pikey walked past with a Palace shirt on!:sick: So, what do I do;

a) shout scum, pikey twat at him
b) thump him
c) enter into intelligent and articulate conversation with him (probably impossible but hey)
d) ask him how many caravans he sold to be able to afford to come out here
e) tell him I will see him on 1st December
f) ignore him

Ok, guys, let me know what I should do? :) b) is out, so no illegal stuff that will get me kicked out of the counttry and never to return! :thumbsup:

Definitely (a) shout scum, pikey twat at him! :bhasign:

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Either have genuine football conversation with a bit of bant or just ignore him, best thing to do really.

God I hate that word. "Bants" or "Banter" is what thick people use when they are being offensive!!!! Without being disrespectful to you of course!! It's me with the problem, I have to work 3 seats away from a complete cnutsack who uses the word "bants" all the time. "Epic Bants" when he REALLY pisses people off. Drives me insane.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
To be honest you're better off talking football with a Palace fan than a Man Utd one, at least he will have been to games

Have you not seen their attendances?

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
God I hate that word. "Bants" or "Banter" is what thick people use when they are being offensive!!!! Without being disrespectful to you of course!! It's me with the problem, I have to work 3 seats away from a complete cnutsack who uses the word "bants" all the time. "Epic Bants" when he REALLY pisses people off. Drives me insane.

:lolol:

Come on mate, only a bit of bant :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here