[Albion] Palace Eve

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Quiet isn't it?

The game has barely crossed my mind.

Well, the fact we're playing has, but I'm struggling to attach any extra significance to it.

I mean, I hate them - obviously - and come 3pm tomorrow I'll be hyped to the max but, right now, meh.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Yes. Alan and that awful cackling Amanda are taking my mind off Palace

Last edited:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
It’s a bit of a lose/lose for us (unless we win, obviously). All the pressure is on us, and it would be horrible if they beat us.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
…so this isn’t a left back for the women’s team, then?

el punal

I’ve had to bin off tomorrow’s game. It’s our granddaughter’s school musical and I, on pain of death and various tortures, have to attend. So match tickets go on to resale and I miss out.

Oh the irony - bearing in mind who we’re playing tomorrow, the musical is ‘Beauty and the Beast’ and it’s being held in Croydon! You really can’t make it up. :tantrum:

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Win tomorrow, we are right in the mix for a top 6 finish, last 16 of the FA Cup, last 16 of the Europa League and on the cusp of having Mitoma, Adringa, Fati, Veltman and Enciso all back available.

I was worried about Spurs with a similar squad that we have available tomorrow.

Certainly glass half full for me. #UTA

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
There are some odd pairs available if you can swallow the financial loss of re-buying.

Whenever the tickets get sold it's not a financial thing more an I want an Albion fan in the seat, greater good thing and all that. As my wife would say, I was premature in this case.

Talking of the wife, she has now gone out on the piss - having done dry January - and will come back smashed, not function tomorrow and would now give me another argument for changing plans (again) which is a 300 mile round trip for me. If I could also miss any game home or away I'd choose Palace so I'm not too upset. We are doing Spurs and Sheffield Utd so I'm happy to take the hit.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here