He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Got the call a minute ago, only about 40 up for grabs :dance:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Which is why it is a lottery and too late to apply.

Club Press Release

Owing to the very limited number of white shirts that are going to be available, the club has amended its policy for their sale.

Anyone wishing to buy one is asked to apply before midday Monday 10th October. If demand is greater than supply, then a ballot will take place on that afternoon. All successful applicants will be contacted by 5.30pm on the 11th October.

To apply please email ian.green@bhafc.co.uk, phone the shop on 01273 776969 or write to Seagulls Shop, 5/6 Queens Rd, Brighton, BN1 3WA. Your name and a daytime phone number will be required. Only one shirt per person. Size XXL only. No payment details will be needed until after the ballot.

Commercial Manager Kevin Keehan said, "The club has maintained that the only reason for wearing the shirt is to overcome a possible colour clash with Crystal Palace.

"As we already have three kits, the club is not looking to exploit the fans and therefore the minimum number of XXL player shirts has been ordered from Errea.

"Obviously we understand that some fans will want the shirt and, should it be necessary, the ballot option is the fairest solution. I'd like to remind fans that the players' match shirts will be auctioned after the game.'

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Not in the shop till Friday I think :clap2:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Storer68 said:
ah well that s me f@@@d then = have you tried the errea XXL - - not one for the thoise of us who espouse the Tank physique in our dotage

Yep i known what you mean ive still gone in for one anyway. Even if it does make me look like a fat git!

but according to the club on-line shop.........

Adults White Shirt

click to enlarge COST £36.99

Description
Due to popular demand we are ordering further stocks of the special one-off shirt being worn at the Albion v Crystal Palace game at Selhurst Park. Due to limited numbers, shirts must be pre-ordered by Saturday 22nd October. Order now for delivery December/January. (Also available in a childs size).

Available Options
size: Please Select... Medium Adults XL Adults XXXL Adults choose your size

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Storer68 said:

Adults White Shirt

Description
Due to popular demand we are ordering further stocks of the special one-off shirt being worn at the Albion v Crystal Palace game at Selhurst Park. Due to limited numbers, shirts must be pre-ordered by Saturday 22nd October. Order now for delivery December/January. (Also available in a childs size).

Available Options

Not exactly a confirmed Christmas present then. Far more likely to be Jan than Dec.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Storer68 said:

Adults White Shirt

Description

Available Options

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Thanks mate! I can now look slightly less overweight!

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Really want one of these. Might have to order one and hope it comes in time for my birthday on the 4th Jan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here