Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - impossible for them to get off their stripey arses

Votes: 37 39.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
It's news to me I thought Phallus was meant to be Fulham and , like you, Charlton.:shrug:

Let me explain how football supporting is supposed to work as you have a hard time with it, just because I now live closer to Charlton does not mean I should automatically start supporting another team. You see Major fans are meant to support one club and I would suggest sticking to that club. So even if I move to the other side of the world I will still be a Palace supporter. People sometimes do move houses, it does not mean they need to change teams

Let me explain how football supporting is supposed to work as you have a hard time with it, just because I now live closer to Charlton does not mean I should automatically start supporting another team. You see Major fans are meant to support one club and I would suggest sticking to that club. So even if I move to the other side of the world I will still be a Palace supporter. People sometimes do move houses, it does not mean they need to change teams

Why would you move away from the team and area you love ? :shrug:

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Why would you move away from the team and area you love ? :shrug:

I never moved away from the area I was born in, I was born in Lewisham hospital and now live a few miles away. Either way what the **** that has to do with changing who I support I dont know, why did you stop supporting Arsenal?

I never moved away from the area I was born in, I was born in Lewisham hospital and now live a few miles away. Either way what the **** that has to do with changing who I support I dont know, why did you stop supporting Arsenal?

Even worse - you were born near Charlton/Millwall and choose to support Palace (a team you have NO connection with) - that makes no sense at all.

You fecking gloryhunting :tosser: :lolol:

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Even worse - you were born near Charlton/Millwall and choose to support Palace (a team you have NO connection with) - that makes no sense at all.

You fecking gloryhunting :tosser: :lolol:

Or it could be that my Dad supported them, so therefore so did I, not to mention where I lived was closer to Selhurst than it was Millwall or Charlton. Now stop changing the subject and tell me why you supported Arsenal but changed??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here