Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

palace ahead

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
It was a decent finish by Johnson, but Birmingham are paying the price for failing to take their chances. What has happened to Gronkjaer since joining Birmingham? Not the same player he was at Chelsea.

interjambo

Mar 22, 2004
Milano, Italia
I watched some of the game on Italian Sky. When Palarse scored, the commentator said (translated) "Rarely in the history of football has a team taken a more undeserved lead".

:(

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Someone needs to give Johnson a sound kicking, he's the only thing keeping them going at the moment.

Talk about one man team...bet Steve Bruce is getting some stick.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Well the more goals he keeps scoring the sooner he'll get snapped up by a proper club and then they'll go tumbling out of the elite pretty quicksharp

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Don't worry this was the flukiest victory I've seen this season, it's amazing that Birmingham didn't score given the chances they had. A freak result, I'm sure that Palace will be back to their losing ways in no time.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
To be honest I'd rather Man United lost today than Palace. If anyone needs putting in their place this week it's those Manc scanks, even if it is the dirty Pompey that may be the ones to do the damage

Spicy2

Aug 12, 2004
London
Palace were probably feeling confident following the win over Charlton mid week. Probably a fluke - one of the commentators on Sky said it was the worst first 15 minutes of Premiership football he had ever witnessed!!:D

Spicy2

Aug 12, 2004
London
niksherman said:
What, and you're setting the championship alight with sparkling football? :dunce:

3 points :smokin:

Yes of course we are:jester: Its only a temporary situation though isn't it with Palace being a one man team. Take AJ out of the equation and what have you got - a quick slide downwards.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
niksherman said:
What, and you're setting the championship alight with sparkling football!

3 points to the Albion

Thanks.:wave:

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
good to see your pleased for us! i watched the game and it was terrible, but 3 points is 3 points. we're joint 13th, which i think you'll agree isnt too bad in the best league in the world. I cant believe we've won back to back Premiership games!

COME ON PALACE!

Spicy2

Aug 12, 2004
London
eagles #1 said:
good to see your pleased for us! i watched the game and it was terrible, but 3 points is 3 points. we're joint 13th, which i think you'll agree isnt too bad in the best league in the world. I cant believe we've won back to back Premiership games!

COME ON PALACE!

At least you're honest, mate. Believe me, two wins in a row is going to be a short lived situation!!:wave:

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Spicy2 said:
At least you're honest, mate. Believe me, two wins in a row is going to be a short lived situation!!:wave:
well actually its 3 Premiership wins cos Charlton had a full team out whereas we had our reserves out :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here