Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace about to sack Kember

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Bollocks.....I was rather hoping he'd last the whole season.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
It will take them an hour or two to realise they are currently at the same club. Then another hour to realise they aren't there to do a bit of grocery shopping downstairs.

By 5pm, Jordan's brain will be worn out, so I reckon Agent Kember is safe for another couple of months.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Agent Kember said:
Wont make any difference, even Jesus couldn't save that shower of shite.:lolol:

You are quite right. Theologically speaking, Jesus would must likely command them to go and throw themselves in a lake:

Mark 5:

11 A large herd of pigs was feeding on the nearby hillside. 12 The demons begged Jesus, "Send us among the pigs; allow us to go into them." 13 He gave them permission, and the evil spirits came out and went into the pigs. The herd, about two thousand in number, rushed down the steep bank into the lake and were drowned.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
We want Kember in, say we want Kember in!

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
I have it on very good authority that the dirty deed has just been done.

My source also mentions Ron Noades has been seen at the club.

comments BR?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Juan Albion said:
You are quite right. Theologically speaking, Jesus would must likely command them to go and throw themselves in a lake:

Mark 5:

11 A large herd of pigs was feeding on the nearby hillside. 12 The demons begged Jesus, "Send us among the pigs; allow us to go into them." 13 He gave them permission, and the evil spirits came out and went into the pigs. The herd, about two thousand in number, rushed down the steep bank into the lake and were drowned.

:lolol: :lolol:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Paddy B said:
My source also mentions Ron Noades has been seen at the club.

comments BR?

He still owns Selhurst Park I believe. They probably have to ring him up to get the keys and enter the code for the burglar alarm whenever Jordan wants to have a board meeting.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Ex-Orient boss Tommy "no promotions in 8 seasons of division 3 shite" Taylor was recently sacked by Farnborough for expertly guiding them to 3 points in their first 14 matches.

He sounds perfect.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Lord Bracknell said:
It's mayhem over there.

550 Users currently on the board - most of them receptive to any rumours anyone cares to post.

We must have weeks of NSC archive that we can off-load over there.

Anyone up for telling them it'll be Leroy?

:rolleyes:

I think it's fair to say that they are less than receptive to any Albion fans on their board at the moment:lolol:

Those plastic cockney wannabes love to dish it out but are totally incapable of staying cool when the favours are returned. As usual they resort to the gay jibes-a collective IQ of 11 rules out any other response. Wankers!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here